Content Update 3.11.0 -- Path of Exile: Harvest

Why did completely destroy self-curse. A nerf is fine but I don't understand why the build had to be made completely worthless. Combined with the lack of beyond on the map device hh is going to be a joke unless you invest 1ex into every map
Last edited by deceitfulredeyes on Sep 14, 2021, 4:12:28 PM
"
Why did completely destroy self-curse. A nerf is fine but I don't understand why the build had to be made completely worthless. Combined with the lack of beyond on the map device hh is going to be a joke unless you invest 1ex into every map

Headhunter has been a top item since released and self curse was not even a thing for half of that time, you will live.
I'm interested in what the new Black Cane actually does. It reads:

"Phantasmal Might granted by Summoned Phantasms now provides 50% more Added Physical Damage to Spells at all levels of the respective Phantasm source."

So I searched all over to find sources of "Added physical damage to spells", and the only ones I found were the Disintegrator staff, and abyss jewels. Disintegrator is a staff, it can't be used with Black Cane. So then its only the jewels. Is this really what GGG is intending, that we stack abyss jewels with this weapon, or am I misunderstanding the wording maybe?
Seems like everyone forgot about winter orb... me sad
"
Climbing the tiers of seeds will eventually pit you against

put*
www.youtube.com/@DesmoSaze
Watch me live at https://www.twitch.tv/desmosaze
Follow me on X https://twitter.com/DesmoSaze
"
DesmoSaze wrote:
"
Climbing the tiers of seeds will eventually pit you against

put*

pit*
Thanks GGG.
we stardew valley now lol
Last edited by saouled on Jun 18, 2020, 7:06:26 AM
"
What I don't understand is why GGG can't seem to comprehend adding a button in the UI options section to let us disable this STUPIDLY FUCKED-UP and IDIOTIC "temporary league inherits your standard league tab setup" nightmare!

+1000

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info