Content Update 3.11.0 -- Path of Exile: Harvest

I play since 3 act i get used that summoners always strong and so on, but you want to see MORE or ONLY totem players use freezing pulse, same with lightning ball mines, same with weapons and other things... Almost EVERY LEAGUE I got so much disappointment. I'm not a meta player, i dont need millions dps/super clear speed, and i used to be fine with all that #*!@ and play in a way i want (or how i can), but you know, eventually I cant stand it any more and it's become boring to see such big gap between skills every time.
Great game and company, not bad idea with LEAGUE at all! Shame that i can enjoy this game.
I hope path of exile 2 wont be another +50% damage to popular skill patch.
Please do something with ppl who made that changes, maybe move between position inside the company, maybe find somebody who can work well with feedbacks or maybe dont do anything. I understand that players isn't in position to give advices, we can only give you our faith in you, and i still have mine.

(sry for bad english)
"
menchop wrote:
With all due respect and love for GGG:

We have those extremely OP builds like self-curse, herald stacking, huge mana pool + lightning spells, SNIPE+ bleed, and all that shit...
You allow that to be present in the league for a long time and then, in order to "balance", you nerf starforge, the only viable endgame 2h unique sword for many builds.

Seriously?

Why would you wait 4 months to re-balance the entire game? You keep on failing everytime you try it. What you call "balance" it´s just an undercover META change.

You aren´t really balancing anything, you are just forcing the playerbase to change their functional builds in order to try new ridiculously OP shit in the new league. This process keeps going, repeated every 4 months.

Not everyone has time, or wants to create new characters, level them, and face endgame content periodically. For god´s sake: give standard some love, balance your game (with REAL balance, not this crap you call balance).

I NEVER play meta-builds, but I get nerfed anyway cause you don´t like standard players. And you might say: "we don´t nerf standard builds, you have to use a divine orb to update uniques bla, bla, bla", fair enough. Anyway, you sound hostile when you say: "bring the item to a reasonable state". YOU are responsable for balancing, not the players!

What happened? Someone got pissed cause Ziz said the game has became too easy? Maybe it is easy for a hardcore streamer like him! not easy at all for the rest of the world population.

I´ve heard Chris talk many times, we don´t need to be geniuses to known he is very smart. My guess is you don´t balance the game this way with innocence. You know very well what you are doing, and you insist on this with closed mentality.

PD: You have killed dual weilding, and it wasn´t necessary. Oh wait, you already knew that! But the show must go on...

+ 1. I agree 100%
"
Khenshiro wrote:
I took a little time to compare before and now with the talent points I use in general ... here is result:

Seriously?! where is the balance in this series of nerves?

Why don't you directly say that we no longer have the right to make a build with a chance of critical hits?

I'm more than disgusted ...

The majority of the points were killed and we improved 2 or 3 points which are useless ...

GGG give us a new toe and in exchange, they cut both of our arms .. and we have to be super happy!

Do you happen to take into account the players who want to play with a game plays they like without being forced to change as soon as you decide to impose a gameplay by destroying the pleasure they have after spent hours and hours to developing something good?

I guess you are waiting for a thank you?

Oh you just dont understand!! It is balancing and buffing!!! Wait... no... was just kidding
Last edited by Lethalis8805 on Jun 20, 2020, 2:37:29 PM
Did you consider ability for players to disable bloom/blur effect ? Some players including me might just not like it, especcisly with some skills, like VD Spellslinger + before patch I was running fine 60 fps no lag, but nowadays I feel like it lags even on 50-60 fps and on normal maps I am dropping to 20-40 sometimes, I didn't try to run juiced up map with delirium and so on.
"
Summon Holy Relic

Now has a base critical strike chance of 5% on its Nova skill (previously erroniously had 0%).

Any one can confirm that this was added?
Last edited by Tr1d on Jun 20, 2020, 4:18:07 PM
You know, in spite of that fact that I don´t like these changes, this game has given me more hours of fun than any other game out there. I don´t want to sound like a bully. In fact, it´s hard for me to critisize.

Maybe GGG has no idea on how to balance, but I love them anyway. Someday we will get our long awaited balanced game, some day...
I agree with a lot of people in this thread. GGGs ridiculous (attempts at?) balancing changes are really starting to annoy me. Why do these guys pretend to strife for a balanced game but keep nerfing 'regular' builds while at the same time either buffing meta builds or creating such an op new meta that you'd almost be stupid to not play it...
For example: I've hardly ever met anyone other than myself who EVER played a stun build, yet they nerf stuns and more or less make difficult bosses stun immune. But at the same they they dish out buffs for brand builds and whatever else is meta.
Also why nerf Starforge... anyway. I'm very disappointed with this patch and I probably won't play this league. Let's hope things get better in PoE 2 and that we'll be able to play it soon.
Have a great day
The only thing i play in PoE for 1 whole year is ''Comment Section''. Truely amazing, hard work GGG. Thank alot for the entertaining. Very sastify.
Eh I am very upset with myself. Cuz' I have spent a lot of time playing the game and a lot of money spent to support it.

Why you have destroyed Brand play-style - without any consultations with players?
Now playing brands is more like being a 'wanky' miner build.
You have to put brands same way as throwing mines, except u have lower range and dps... so you cannot depend on your huge mana communicability with arch-mage support anymore... cuz' you need to call them an and on again.

Good job I found another addictive game!
I hope a head of the one, who destroyed the whole pleasure I had with the game - will works one day!
ING: MG
Last edited by Fuzzonodrome on Jun 22, 2020, 4:20:22 AM
deleting the stun imunity on cyclone was realy a bad move... :( Now delving is imposible with the build i have, and i have to start all over again.. :( Thanks for that.... :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info