Content Update 3.11.0 -- Path of Exile: Harvest

Why did you nerf Ngahamu Flame by 40% maximum damage when other axes did not receive such a hude nerf?

You are literally making me stop playing PoE.

I was playing HP RF Build since 2016, then you nerfed HP type of that build.

After that you did change Chieftain ascendancy, so I can't use my own version of that build because of '50% phys to fire' forced conversion.

After that, you did nerf RF completly by reducing damage based on HP ( did enjoy playing pure HP build)

Then I did swap for Cyclone, now you did nerf Cyclone AND 2h Weapons on top of that, I did like to play as Chieftain with Ngahamu Flame.

Seriously, who from GGG is making those changes, and show me statistics(if possible) that he seen and made all those weird decisions based on those.

I do not like play other ascendancies than Chieftain, and I do enjoy build such as RF / Cyclone with curse on hit or pure Cyclone with Ngahamu flame, now you are literally forcing me to take a break from this game.
Last edited by Biszek on Jun 19, 2020, 10:00:01 AM
Do you plan to test anything this time and try to play to this game GGG?

Patch notes is a non-sense on my point of view - let's play passive build and wait for Poe 2.0
Last edited by Gryzorrr on Jun 19, 2020, 10:05:29 AM
I'm gonna play Dominating blow/Purity Guardian Max block with "The Scourge" claw its gonna be insane :)
Cyclone again? Next time what? "Cyclone will no longer deal damage" ?
3.11 hype i guess *yay*
hype my ass they don't want to have fun, that's it
emm its me, or mobs hit hard? tested the harvest, i think i skip this league. Gl guys
y como siempre un completo asco para actualizar parchar obteniendo recursos horas y horas y horas y nada mas que comprobando recursos...juego bueno como para que tenga esos insignificantes inconvenientes , como el parcheo re" lento" y la inestabilidad de los servidores "Algun dia mejorara " saludos
I miss the old Fevered Mind so much
Last edited by AgreedSA on Jun 20, 2020, 1:10:56 AM
I took a little time to compare before and now with the talent points I use in general ... here is result:

Seriously?! where is the balance in this series of nerves?

Why don't you directly say that we no longer have the right to make a build with a chance of critical hits?

I'm more than disgusted ...

The majority of the points were killed and we improved 2 or 3 points which are useless ...

GGG give us a new toe and in exchange, they cut both of our arms .. and we have to be super happy!

Do you happen to take into account the players who want to play with a game plays they like without being forced to change as soon as you decide to impose a gameplay by destroying the pleasure they have after spent hours and hours to developing something good?

I guess you are waiting for a thank you?
Last edited by Khenshiro on Jun 20, 2020, 5:53:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info