Delirium Uniques and Areas Statistics

most deaths at cavern of anger cause of people just rushing through act 1 not cause you changed difficulty of some monsters lol.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
No please dont nerf tabula. It's the best gear to leveling and testing skill gems
ULTRA
"
Top 10 Uniques - Level 70+

Tabula Rasa
Atziri's Promise
Perandus Blazon
Watcher's Eye
Lion's Roar
Rumi's Concoction
Survival Instincts
Fevered Mind
Voices
Rotgut
If you're using Rotgut especially paired with Overflowing Chalice 90% chance your build is bad. No idea why people keep using these flasks. But it's so - damn - common to see it.
It’s so rewarding to do T16 maps like sunken city where they are incompatible with delirium fog. #failedleague
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I guess Survival Instincts is bots
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:
Is it time to nerf?

There's a unique and very expensive belt that is clearly overpowered and should have been nerfed leagues ago :)

Which?
"
Xanoth wrote:
"
nskLantash wrote:
"

Maps like Desert, Maze, and Dungeon just feels horrible to run. I'm not sure why these 3 feel the worst to me, Museum and many others are equally as bad.

Cause at maze and desert you try to run a specific chematic and either way you decide to run it, it's always the wrong path.... you get maybe to the boss or to a very long dead end, so for the whole backtracking you have most likely no flask and can only rely on a movement skill.
"
Merveil's ads are stronger than she is. C'mon dude. That fight is way too hard.

you care for her ads? o.o"
"
hmm..why Perandus Blazon so popular? Quantity?

Stats
my takeaway from this is.... wait people actually use rotgut?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info