Delirium Uniques and Areas Statistics

the stat reflect there is lots of bot farming the game. Seriously, normal player would use Perandus Blazon? IIQ IIR in 2020?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
"
top ten maps where is tropical island ???????????? boyy the splinter is god there

Yeah, thats weird. everyone i know is spamming TI.
Nobody ever mentions Fungal Hollow

Yup I run TI every chance I get.
Not hard to get to the boss and far enough from the mirror to get some decent rewards.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I assume these are PC only stats? Can we get something like this for console?
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison
Missing also the stat about how many time players died because of something they did not see in that stupid fog that uses so much resources from computers or stupid effects all over the screen freezing the screen 1-2 seconds ... -10%
can we get a top 10 for which player ran the most maps?

just realized it wouldn't matter cause of bots, unless they get filtered
Last edited by SoM on May 27, 2020, 11:45:45 AM
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
As you can see, Tabula Rasa is the most-used unique when we look at all character levels.

Is it time to nerf?

We already know it's getting nerfed into irrelevance in PoE2, no need to hit it early.
"
Rossmallo wrote:
Mostly because Delirium barely worked on anything other than a long hallway.

Just like Legion didn't work well with long corridors...
"
TauOrigin wrote:
Is it time to nerf?

There's a unique and very expensive belt that is clearly overpowered and should have been nerfed leagues ago :)
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
As you can see, Tabula Rasa is the most-used unique when we look at all character levels.

Is it time to nerf?

You cannot nerf that which has no stats !

Why nerf a cheap 6link which grants nothing to break the game ?

I don't really understand why voices is so popular.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
I'm okay with the clear speed mechanic of this league for a couple reasons. The first is that this will become one of many mechanics in the end game of standard. This is just a beta test, in essence. So when mixed with the others, it's just one of many little meta games you can run into.

Second is that different league mechanics force me to experiment with different builds. Without being pushed out of my comfort zone, I'm not going to explore as much and certainly not going to get into some exotic builds. I like the motivation.

Beyond that, the stats don't surprise me. I'm glad they buffed the bosses. I liked the old days when the oversoul would shred you apart.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info