Delirium Uniques and Areas Statistics

"
Vendetta wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
As you can see, Tabula Rasa is the most-used unique when we look at all character levels.

Is it time to nerf?

You cannot nerf that which has no stats !

Yeah? What' about 5-6 socket roll?
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by TauOrigin on May 27, 2020, 1:31:20 PM
I bet the people complaining that "delirium only works in corridors" were also the people saying "legion doesn't work in corridors".

Also, there's an easy solution to make delirium work well when (hopefully not "if") it goes core.
Random chance to get the mirror in maps like breaches/legions, but don't time it, make it until you hit the button.
It's understandable it didn't work this way in the league since you got a mirror every map, but with them being random that would definitely feel the best when you get them.

Would be nice to redistribute splinter drops too, don't make them relative to distance from the mirror but re-scale them to be the same in the entire map. That specific detail made so many maps SOOOO bad for splinters, because nothing was really "far enough away" to give very many splinters. Fully clearing pretty juiced maps and getting 10-15 splinters, then half clearing basic maps and getting 20+ felt reallll bad.
Last edited by tehmedicineman on May 27, 2020, 1:50:14 PM
"The Cavern of Anger 12,017,243" loool
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Voices and Prism Guardian and 50% of players trying to be herald stacking Guardians.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Tabula Rasa nerf : have no sockets
I miss Gorge
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
nice! i like the stats on the leagues.
Awesomeness!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
I bet the people complaining that "delirium only works in corridors" were also the people saying "legion doesn't work in corridors".

Also, there's an easy solution to make delirium work well when (hopefully not "if") it goes core.
Random chance to get the mirror in maps like breaches/legions, but don't time it, make it until you hit the button.
It's understandable it didn't work this way in the league since you got a mirror every map, but with them being random that would definitely feel the best when you get them.

Would be nice to redistribute splinter drops too, don't make them relative to distance from the mirror but re-scale them to be the same in the entire map. That specific detail made so many maps SOOOO bad for splinters, because nothing was really "far enough away" to give very many splinters. Fully clearing pretty juiced maps and getting 10-15 splinters, then half clearing basic maps and getting 20+ felt reallll bad.

this sucks a lot when you have a map like coves when nothing is very far from the mirror and you get like 4 splints on a t15 coves with sext/scarab

Also make sure the fog follows the normal progression of maps like volcano and caldera where it's chopped up into sections. I'm not always going to choose the right or left portal all the time so if the fog stops suddenly because it would only go into the left portal, that's a ripoff

[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
As you can see, Tabula Rasa is the most-used unique when we look at all character levels.

Is it time to nerf?

I think with PoE2 Tabula's will be less popular, but they could be even more depending on how hard it is to generate a 6L I suppose

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info