-

Hey about the fortify effect from Hardened Scars, you can activate it only with Hybrid Flasks? And you don't see any buff/any stat change in the menu? I can't see anything other than the stars under your character.
"
AcidCitrus wrote:
Hey, what are the requirements to start kicking t12-16 maps ? i'd like a sort of check up list like a goal to get there

The requirements are quite low. This is my first time playing the build, but a week before league launch I made a test run character named NicheTR (not Niche_TR) that was mostly just thrown together and I didn't even use a mana flask, and I had no experience with ranger before this. You can look at my profile for this character. I was easily doing low reds and did pop in a double phys as extra t16 100 quant map just to see how it was. I was able to clear but did die a couple times.

Now that I have played this in Ritual league for a while I know how to fix that and many other issues. I don't imagine I'll have much issue with t16s when I get there on my league character.
"
projectoffset wrote:
So what's the deal?
I guess you can drop void manipulation or swift affliction instead, I can see the appeal of mirage while mapping if you use TR only (I used CA for map clear a lot and only TR as a boss killing supplement), and Remi probably has his numbers to say so, however I'm not sure how it would provide 60% of total damage with all the nerfs and penalties it has, unless you're moving a lot and only shooting to reproc mirage.

If you're using deadeye with triple mirage, that tremendously increases its contribution to total damage so then I wouldn't even drop it.

"
MattiaV wrote:
Hey about the fortify effect from Hardened Scars, you can activate it only with Hybrid Flasks? And you don't see any buff/any stat change in the menu?
You can have fortify during life or hybrid flask, but life flasks don't have affixes to not expire at full hp, and most people roll them to be instant anyway. As for buff, there should be config option "do you have fortify".
Can't you search for hardened scars on trade? Can't find it.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:
try to hit chaos dot multi with harvest chaos slam
I didn't think you can do that on a bow? I thought it was only from veiled craft.

I got this from my second harvest encounter. Don't have the item to use it on so I banked it for now.
"
klistier wrote:

Search for "Allocates #" then put hardened scar

What do you guys think about Profane Proxy? Can't tell if the aura is consistent or not
"
klistier wrote:
Here's a direct link to search it: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/zbEKpB2F4

To find amulet enchants just type: " Allocates # "
"
mek8035 wrote:
What do you guys think about Profane Proxy? Can't tell if the aura is consistent or not
It's a decent starting ring but has no life on it and also forces you out of another aura by requiring skitterbots.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
mek8035 wrote:
It's a decent starting ring but has no life on it and also forces you out of another aura by requiring skitterbots.

Wow and I was wondering why I was squishy haha. Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info