-

Just so I'm clear. With a - flat mana cost ring. The expected maintains with a (3/4?) Enlighten are: Flesh and Stone, Malo, Skitterbots?

What is skitterbots doing for us? I'm guessing just the chill/shock effects?
hello remi i used your pf toxic rain build However, you said in your gem links AS " Immortal Call (lvl 3) - Cast when damage taken (lvl 1) - Increased Duration - Vaal Haste " i have vaal haste lvl 11 the others level 1. I can't use Immortal Call ? Is Immortal Call Have to be level 3 or i miss anything ?
Last edited by DiNOtr on Jan 19, 2021, 6:27:47 PM
"
DiNOtr wrote:
hello remi i used your pf toxic rain build However, you said in your gem links AS " Immortal Call (lvl 3) - Cast when damage taken (lvl 1) - Increased Duration - Vaal Haste " i have vaal haste lvl 11 the others level 1. I can't use Immortal Call ? Is Immortal Call Have to be level 3 or i miss anything ?

Immortal call is triggered by the cast when damage taken. You can't use a skill directly if it is linked to CWDT, unless the gem is a higher level than the CWDT can support. Up your IC to level 3, and leave CWDT at 1.
"
Dalc123 wrote:
Just so I'm clear. With a - flat mana cost ring. The expected maintains with a (3/4?) Enlighten are: Flesh and Stone, Malo, Skitterbots?

What is skitterbots doing for us? I'm guessing just the chill/shock effects?

More damage/ crowd control plus more damage against shocked enemies.
Does it require a level 4 enlighten to run Flesh/Stone/Malo and Skitter? Just tried it with a level three and not enough mana for all 4
Been thinking about my first expensive upgrade. Got the basic 5 link quill, devotos, carcass jack.

I can get a 6 link quill for 4ex.

Would it be dumb to craft a 6L +3 short bow for 5ex instead?

I know he said it's not worth it to get a +3 bow, but does that assume a +1 carcass jack?

To be honest I don't see myself getting a + gem levels carcass jack. It sounds annoying to get a jack, 6 link it, and then corrupt and pray. Do it all over again when the corruption misses.

Am I thinking about this incorrectly?
"
tylerjw16 wrote:
Been thinking about my first expensive upgrade. Got the basic 5 link quill, devotos, carcass jack.

I can get a 6 link quill for 4ex.

Would it be dumb to craft a 6L +3 short bow for 5ex instead?

I know he said it's not worth it to get a +3 bow, but does that assume a +1 carcass jack?

To be honest I don't see myself getting a + gem levels carcass jack. It sounds annoying to get a jack, 6 link it, and then corrupt and pray. Do it all over again when the corruption misses.

Am I thinking about this incorrectly?

The main reason we avoid +3 bow is because the investment does not reflect the performance. It's not as good as you expect it to be. Rather we should invest in better places such as cluster jewels
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Dalc123 wrote:
Does it require a level 4 enlighten to run Flesh/Stone/Malo and Skitter? Just tried it with a level three and not enough mana for all 4

Drop skitters
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Just curious on any input on how toxic rain compares to scourge arrow. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge on this? And mostly in respects to overall power, clear speed and single target damage. Appreciate it.
"
Just curious on any input on how toxic rain compares to scourge arrow. Does anyone have any experience or knowledge on this? And mostly in respects to overall power, clear speed and single target damage. Appreciate it.

I tried SA but not on endgame setup

They are 2 completely different playstyles, one scales with pure dot one scales with poison.

The entry cost is what makes SA a bit bad, but overall clearing SA should take the lead, single target TR would take the lead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info