-

"
DaLight wrote:
Enduring Cry why? what? how ? need any info why is this in the build to manualy cast alone Note am not that experienced so please explain
It's a nice extra heal and source of endurance charges. However if you feel it's too clunky to use without call to arms this build cannot reach on the tree, you can skip it. It's an extra defensive if you can maintain max endurance charges, but it's cumbersome.
Hello, in pob Remicaster1 have 78 max res, can someone tell me why? Thats from Divine Flesh or? (i have Divine Flesh too, but my pob don't show me mine 78 max res) chek someone pls https://pastebin.com/xQzWSQrA my pob.
I can't for the love of my life roll 5x green sockets on my 5L carcass. So with 4g1b whats the ideal setup?
Hi, few questions

what is better Quill's Rein with (+2/4 Carcass Jack in future), or DPS Bow with +3?

and why some people don't use Witchfire Brew?

Last edited by zxfx on Jan 19, 2021, 2:54:44 PM
"
DaLight wrote:
Enduring Cry why? what? how ? need any info why is this in the build to manualy cast alone Note am not that experienced so please explain

Enduring composure small cluster jewel. Gain an endurance charge each second if you’ve been hit recently. Duration default 10s after 3s to max out. Slap frenzy on rings or add endurance charge etc etc.
\]
"
seeeether wrote:
Hello, in pob Remicaster1 have 78 max res, can someone tell me why? Thats from Divine Flesh or? (i have Divine Flesh too, but my pob don't show me mine 78 max res) chek someone pls https://pastebin.com/xQzWSQrA my pob.

Its just used to display the extra defense divine flesh gives you, it equals +3 max all res on the elemental resistances thats all. Its for calculation purposes.
"
HornyPhazon wrote:
"
seeeether wrote:

Its just used to display the extra defense divine flesh gives you, it equals +3 max all res on the elemental resistances thats all. Its for calculation purposes.

Thx
Im playing it as deadeye and bossing isnt to bad, that being said you need bosses that dont despawn for your mirage archers. I need to get my level 4 empower and shoud be in good shape now

think carcass jack with +1 gems would be cheaper or empower 4 for next upgrade?

"
harby wrote:
I can't for the love of my life roll 5x green sockets on my 5L carcass. So with 4g1b whats the ideal setup?
Efficacy for blue. If you don't have a 6th link I would probably skip mirage archer unless you play deadeye, mirage is 27% more while other supports are like 40%+ each.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 19, 2021, 4:24:49 PM
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
harby wrote:
Efficacy for blue. If you don't have a 6th link I would probably skip mirage archer unless you play deadeye, mirage is 27% more while other supports are like 40%+ each.

Gem links section states:

"
Mirage archer is the most important part of the build, it maintains your DPS when you are moving, and deals about 60% of our damage. Mirage Archer is a great QoL and DPS boost for our build so NEVER drop it.

So what's the deal?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info