-

Hey, I was wondering if anyone has a character of this build min-maxed fully on their profile I could have a look at. Looking for a build to put a lot of currency into and this one looks pretty fun
"
kajseren wrote:
Hey and thx for a good build...the jewel: Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel.
Does it matter what number it has as long its between 1000-8000?

:)
Most important is name of Xibaqua. Otherwise you get wrong passive.

The small passives that are changed by number are very hard to pin point what's good, they're random.

"
Vdubxray wrote:
Hey, I was wondering if anyone has a character of this build min-maxed fully on their profile I could have a look at. Looking for a build to put a lot of currency into and this one looks pretty fun
You can always look at poe.ninja:
https://poe.ninja/heist/builds/char/EasyPoland/TheNoxianKing
https://poe.ninja/heist/builds/char/hhing/Heist데드아이
https://poe.ninja/heist/builds/char/빅과과/일결필살독두부
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 19, 2021, 11:03:01 AM
Thank you, I was wonering do you know if Sporeguard would work or should I just stick with Carcass jack?
if im want use withfire brew, that better flask setup you can recommend?
So I'm not really having much issues in entry level red maps, but I'm having trouble seeing this build as an effective boss killer. I know it's not intended to be a boss killer, but having to invest several dozens of exalts for watcher's eye's and several cluyster jewels seems very innefective. I'm not really sure how to scale this properly, it is squishy but its easy to avoid getting hit anyway, my concern is just scaling damage for late endgame content seems to be very expensive and this already has at least 1.5 exalts in invetment

Anything I'm blatantly doing wrong in my build? I could get a better offhand and a better belt and amulet, but I'm out of currency atm:
"

"
GTA3Fan wrote:
This needs updated, your tree from levels 0-81 way different than your final 114 tree.

Agreed, I had to use about 20 regrets second day of league when I can barely scrap by. Need to fix the tree.
"
Vdubxray wrote:
Thank you, I was wonering do you know if Sporeguard would work or should I just stick with Carcass jack?
It "works" in a way it's a fun chest to play with for explosions, but they're delayed (needs to spawn fungal ground first) so not instant like crusader chest.

It also requires decent amount of strength to equip, so be mindful of that, doesn't have any evasion in case you care (I wouldn't, just use a jade flask with PF bonuses that's plenty), have 7-10% life but NO flat life which is a big downside (carcass has 50-70 flat life, rare chest can get 110-140), it has bigger movement penalty (5% for armor chests vs 3% for evasion chests) but big bonus is +1 anointment.

I played with this chest in delirium league I think? It's pretty funny. But you'll miss +50% aoe from carcass or variety of min-maxed mods from a well rolled crusader rare chest.
"
simakover wrote:
if im want use withfire brew, that better flask setup you can recommend?

No, the despair aura is trash as you need to be nearby and you can't kite properly without a phasing flask/jewel (t16+ will F you up if you don't have phase). I'm only surviving 130 q corrupted T16's by running in circles and speed clearing. The despair hit on gloves is BIS and relatively cheap to purchase online. The only caveat is that it lacks in jewel sockets but this build is the least starved build.

Upgrade path: 6L quill --> Carcass --> Amulet +1 dot (2-4ex) --> cluster jewels + life dot multi jewel --> whatever you can afford.

If anyone wants my gear pm me I'm crafting 6t1 onyx amulets for serious buyers.
\]

Hey, so i have this helmet, and i'm wondering if it's better to keep this over devoto ? I have the currency, but this rare helm has some nice life, and the chaos res. Devoto would still be better ? because of the attack speed only ?
Enduring Cry why? what? how ? need any info why is this in the build to manualy cast alone Note am not that experienced so please explain

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info