-

"
WilliamCZE wrote:
"
aaltaya wrote:
Hey all!

Personally liked the clear speed of Raider, however it didn't have enough defence layers imo.

with 95% evade, %100 supp and capped resistances still didn't save me from getting one shotted time to time. (with 6k hp) So I decided to try something different but similar.

Bruh, what?

Don't you agree that attack and spell defences are 1 layered ?
Can you point me to a raider build that has some tankiness against Sirus? CWDT + immortal call doesn't save from getting one shotted for example.
Gale force (30% less) and possibly Defiance Banner (15% less) does help for Deadeye.
Last edited by aaltaya on Nov 26, 2021, 7:58:19 PM
"
aaltaya wrote:
"
WilliamCZE wrote:
"
aaltaya wrote:
Hey all!

Personally liked the clear speed of Raider, however it didn't have enough defence layers imo.

with 95% evade, %100 supp and capped resistances still didn't save me from getting one shotted time to time. (with 6k hp) So I decided to try something different but similar.

Bruh, what?

Can you point me to a raider build that has some tankiness against Sirus? CWDT + immortal call doesn't save from getting one shotted for example.
Gale force (30% less) and possibly Defiance Banner (15% less) does help for Deadeye.

You're not supposed to tank stuff, it's a bow build.
"
WilliamCZE wrote:
"
aaltaya wrote:
"
WilliamCZE wrote:

Bruh, what?

You're not supposed to tank stuff, it's a bow build.

I liked how you completely avoided his question
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

it's not outdated, dude just hates deadeye for whatever reason and decided to say it's outdated. Sure some parts of the guide are not updated due to the complexity I have to went through, but PoB is still up to date.

No Hate, just a recommendation.
There are a lot of newer players finding this thread and sticking 100% to the guide, often no realizing it's a few leagues old and a few adjustments should be made.

There's very good reason noone is playing DeadEye for TR anymore(<1%).

It's either Champion for Def or Raider for Off/Speed. Deadeye for neither.
"
Schejian wrote:
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

it's not outdated, dude just hates deadeye for whatever reason and decided to say it's outdated. Sure some parts of the guide are not updated due to the complexity I have to went through, but PoB is still up to date.

No Hate, just a recommendation.
There are a lot of newer players finding this thread and sticking 100% to the guide, often no realizing it's a few leagues old and a few adjustments should be made.

There's very good reason noone is playing DeadEye for TR anymore(<1%).

It's either Champion for Def or Raider for Off/Speed. Deadeye for neither.

The guide (primary PoB) is up to date, just the contents like the gems section which requires a tremendous amount of work aren't updated.

I don't know why you'd think the choices of ascendancy is outdated. Even I can't see a clue why raider is better, there have been a lot of players complaining to me that raider has shit survivability too.

They've asked me if Deadeye is better, obviously I gave them my opinion, raider is shit because the defenses are too linear (they just have evasion, nothing else), but swapping from Deadeye to Raider won't make a huge difference.

You said the speed is worse, try ticking onslaught (since I have it on kill) then see who has higher movement speed in the PoB.

Edit: I forgot to mention
I don't feel like continuing updating the guide, it takes a lot of effort and I get 0 return, instead I get flamed.

This experience of mine only got worse and I've lost patience on this kind of stuff, people pming me despite big signs out there "don't private message, just ask literally anywhere else" and they still do it. So yeah I won't be updating it. But Shakcentral plans to take over the guide.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Last edited by Remicaster1 on Nov 28, 2021, 10:29:01 AM
Hi all - newbie here. Made a pretty decent deadeye following the guide. Able to handle t16 content, but got 1 shot by Sirus die beam. Any recommendations to my build?

https://pastebin.com/WPSaddPL

Thanks all!
"
Remicaster1 wrote:

Edit: I forgot to mention
I don't feel like continuing updating the guide, it takes a lot of effort and I get 0 return, instead I get flamed.
This experience of mine only got worse and I've lost patience on this kind of stuff, people pming me despite big signs out there "don't private message, just ask literally anywhere else" and they still do it. So yeah I won't be updating it. But Shakcentral plans to take over the guide.

Yeah, Man. You sound burned out. Taking a break sounds like a good Idea. Take care.

"
mbroz wrote:
Hi all - newbie here. Made a pretty decent deadeye following the guide. Able to handle t16 content, but got 1 shot by Sirus die beam. Any recommendations to my build?

https://pastebin.com/WPSaddPL

Thanks all!

Hm well you got <4k Healh, 62%evade and dont have 100% Spell Suppression. I'd say you can pride yourself in even staying alive in T16 under this circumstances. Not an easy feat on a Dot-based class.

Seeing as you are already close: try getting Ghostreaver and an open prefix on your Bodyarmor for 10%life as extra EnergyShield craft.

Personally i'd aim for 6-7k hp at least. Otherwise you'll have to life with getting one-shot randomly (every few maps) in scourge.

I'v thrown together some gear to try for a more Tanky-Version. (No Enchants on Helm/Boots, no DPS ring, no DPS gloves). So this build has some potential do be bit more def-oriented, if your into this kind of stuff.

Results:
Lost some DPS, of course, but the Def-Potential is pretty good while still maintaining solid enough DPS.

Def-Focussed:

https://pastebin.com/fTH6kVBs

7250Life+850 ES
100%Suppression
95%Evade (in hideout, no flasks)

Thx to Ghostreaver, the ES gets insta replenished to Full after beeing hit.
Very Strong. If you can afford the open Prefix on your Body Armor (10%of life as ES) get it ASAP.

Curse Immunity
Curses are everywhere and omnipresent. We really want some Def against it now.
40%from Ring with 100%uptime , +60%from Flask while mapping.

Life Flask:
We are now considered "on low life" at <50% Health. Making Panicked Flasks very interesting now, give them a try.

e. g. This Insta-Heal heals me for ~6k Health if used under 50%.

CWDT->FrostWall has proven to be very helpfull too. If you got an spare-socket on your Setup, give it a try.
Last edited by Schejian on Nov 29, 2021, 8:18:05 AM
So, if the guide is discontinued but details will be on discord, does that mean that the build will live on there?
I am new to this kind of game and I installed the game itself not from Epic so I want to ask how can I make my account in-game look like the items dropped have color on their name?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info