-

Hey, I started playing POE again after a long time away. I am completely lost, I used this build for 3.15 and has a good run with it. I am using this build for 3.16 and have hit a roadblock. I have finished the skill tree. Currently trying to figure out how to respec for the cluster set up.

Im not too sure how to progress my gear or what step next to take. I still need a + curse chests well as despair on hit gloves.

Any insight is greatly welcome.

"
m_malphis wrote:
Sry but where did u guy get toxic rain raider build ? and did remi build still good for starter to endgame really ? cuz i see alot of complain on this forume thank for answer

I compared Reno’s, Zizaren’s, Big Duck’s 3.16 builds and came up with my own iteration. There doesn’t seem to be a definitive “the best” 3.16 Raider build yet. The skill tree changed too much. We all have to do a lot of guess work. Good luck to you.
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfSWYPXd9prVxf5v_DoqtIQ
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/snoobae85
"
Hey, I started playing POE again after a long time away. I am completely lost, I used this build for 3.15 and has a good run with it. I am using this build for 3.16 and have hit a roadblock. I have finished the skill tree. Currently trying to figure out how to respec for the cluster set up.

Im not too sure how to progress my gear or what step next to take. I still need a + curse chests well as despair on hit gloves.

Your chars are hidden atm.
"
Schejian wrote:
"

Your chars are hidden atm.

Thanks for the response, I believe it should be open now.
My deadeye is abit glass cannon but is great for mapping t16 with ease, sirus is also very easy.

You will just have to farm currency to improve you gear, looks like your gear is just starting off to be honest.

My pob which might help... or look at my profile to guide you what to look for to improve your gear. ... (still trying to get wither effect on belt)

And you want to be map clearing with caustic arrow, then swap that gem out with toxic rain for bosses.

https://pastebin.com/ExR2bcLn <<< not sure if it's optimized tbh.
Last edited by Nehpets187 on Nov 15, 2021, 1:14:31 PM
"
CiceroRiPi wrote:
"
dEus__ wrote:
Ok so maybe someone can help me out here. Remi says in his Gem section that conc effect is a viable option now.
But I stumbled across a reddit post from him saying "you want your pod radius to be as large as possible, while your rain radius as small as possible". He explained different scenarios with anomalous conc effect and aoe modifiers.
But tbh I'm actually a bit lost here and don't know if I screw myself over now.

I'm using regular conc effect atm with a 20/20 Toxic Rain and 20% additional aoe from the tree.

The Reddit post you're reading is old and doesn't apply anymore.
Check the YouTube video 3 posts before yours, with the same discussion.
Keep the conc effect.

I cant find the video. Would you mind posting it again?
"

Thanks for the response, I believe it should be open now.

on the first glance:

You're still playing the wrong ascendancy. Deadeye is dead.
You need to switch to Raider.

Gearing Priority, i'd say:

1. Get a 6-Link +3 Bow. They have never been cheaper, you can get them for 35-50c (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/B4JE6Xf8).

2. Buy a 6-link Evasion Chest (1000+Evasion), try to get some life/ressist on it too. (cost around 10-20c)

3. Get Watcher's eye with "+%Chance to dodge Attacks (Grace)", cost 15c.
(This is very important. You want to get to the magic 95%evade ASAP)

4. You don't need 2 Mana Flasks. Get one Enduring Divine Mana Flask. You already took "replenishing Remedies", so it will last forever (you autogain enough charges to let it run endlessly). No need to worry about Mana anymore.

5. Ditch Clarity/Poacher's Mark (not needed after Point 4)

Nehpets187 Gear is kinda cool (Standard-League). But keep in mind it has Zero Defences. <5k Life, Zero Armor/Dodge. Zero Spellsupression. Not meant to be played in Scourge. So don't try to aim for that.
Last edited by Schejian on Nov 15, 2021, 1:43:24 PM
"
2. Buy a 6-link Evasion Chest (1000+Evasion), try to get some life/ressist on it too. (cost around 10-20c)

5. Ditch Clarity/Poacher's Mark (not needed after Point 4)

In general, this post got me thinking on changing my direction a little but if I'm dropping Clarity, why would I need a 6 socket chest? What am I sticking in the 6th slot?
I've got a level 94 champion, I might try that later on with my dead eyes gear and see how they compare.
"
TurboPeekon wrote:

In general, this post got me thinking on changing my direction a little but if I'm dropping Clarity, why would I need a 6 socket chest? What am I sticking in the 6th slot?

The Chest 6-link (5link is fine too) is for the Ballista Setup.

"
Nehpets187 wrote:
I've got a level 94 champion, I might try that later on with my dead eyes gear and see how they compare.

You'll have to try it in Scourge, though. If you want to test survivability.
DPS ain't a Problem, we got plenty of that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info