-

"
Schejian wrote:
"

Thanks for the response, I believe it should be open now.

on the first glance:

You're still playing the wrong ascendancy. Deadeye is dead.
You need to switch to Raider.

Do we keep the same passive tree even with Raider ascendancy instead of Deadeye ?
Hello!
As I am very much a noob, I would be very grateful for any advice. Is my build OK right now, or did I miss something obvious? What should I upgrade as fast as possible, and what is already alright and should be left alone?

As far as I understand, my upgrade priority right now is this:
1. Okay-ish +3 bow (75-100 chaos).
2. 21/20 Toxic Rain (60 chaos).
3. Ring with Despair +32 (rolling on "caster" Harvest).
4. Maybe amulet?

And then I should start saving ~15 exalts for the endgame bow.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/s75MWjpq

Thanks in advance!
Hi,
I just started a somewhat similar version of this build and I have a few questions:
-What skill tree should I follow, the one I have right now doesn't feel that great or maybe are the items idk.
-My dps seems kinda low from what I can tell any tips to improve that?
-Survivability, the build I have right now all it has is ~85% evade but I dont think thats enough cuz some spells decimated me and when the 85% evade doesn't evade I'm just dead.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/8wRF1eR5

Thanks.
Thanks for the detailed message.

I ended up getting a +3 bow. I just saved enough for a chest piece.

I need a few more passive respects to undo all my ascendancies. Once I select raider, what ascendancy skills should I take? Would you happen to have a viable build with Pastebin or a link to someone else's?
anyone have an updated guide for this? im interested in playing this but i hear people are doing their own thing and this guide is outdated.
"
Schejian wrote:
"

Thanks for the response, I believe it should be open now.

on the first glance:

You're still playing the wrong ascendancy. Deadeye is dead.
You need to switch to Raider.

Gearing Priority, i'd say:

1. Get a 6-Link +3 Bow. They have never been cheaper, you can get them for 35-50c (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge/B4JE6Xf8).

2. Buy a 6-link Evasion Chest (1000+Evasion), try to get some life/ressist on it too. (cost around 10-20c)

3. Get Watcher's eye with "+%Chance to dodge Attacks (Grace)", cost 15c.
(This is very important. You want to get to the magic 95%evade ASAP)

4. You don't need 2 Mana Flasks. Get one Enduring Divine Mana Flask. You already took "replenishing Remedies", so it will last forever (you autogain enough charges to let it run endlessly). No need to worry about Mana anymore.

5. Ditch Clarity/Poacher's Mark (not needed after Point 4)

Nehpets187 Gear is kinda cool (Standard-League). But keep in mind it has Zero Defences. <5k Life, Zero Armor/Dodge. Zero Spellsupression. Not meant to be played in Scourge. So don't try to aim for that.

Thanks for the detailed message.

I ended up getting a +3 bow. I just saved enough for a chest piece.

I need a few more passive respects to undo all my ascendancies. Once I select raider, what ascendancy skills should I take? Would you happen to have a viable build with Pastebin or a link to someone else's?
"
UhYuuki wrote:
anyone have an updated guide for this? im interested in playing this but i hear people are doing their own thing and this guide is outdated.

it's not outdated, dude just hates deadeye for whatever reason and decided to say it's outdated. Sure some parts of the guide are not updated due to the complexity I have to went through, but PoB is still up to date.
I cast remi - a very beginner friendly guide : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2866127
Support me if you want to! ttv/remicaster1
Hey Folks, im a pretty noob im poe and usaly i dont get to much involved, but this season hokked me and i tried this build as best as i can.
But now on red maps my build comes to a limit and im not sure where to spend best.
I have the feeling it lacks on dmg, mana and survivability...
Could you take a look at my build and give me some suggestions whats wrong or where i can improve?

I hope i dont messed up the link.
https://pastebin.com/ZfkqN3E6

Cheers to you! :)
Last edited by Terraohm on Nov 25, 2021, 11:36:52 AM
Hey all!

Just switched from TR Raider to Deadeye. Still experimenting.

Personally liked the clear speed of Raider, however it didn't have enough defence layers imo.

with 95% evade, %100 supp and capped resistances still didn't save me from getting one shotted time to time. (with 6k hp) So I decided to try something different but similar.

My question is: What is the best mark to use with Deadeye ? Poacher's ? Let's say I don't have a mana problem.
Wouldn't Sniper's Mark be better? Sniper's mark increases the damage taken from projectiles. Does it affect chaos dot ? Any insights on this would be appreciated.

Another question is, beside from the ring, are there alternative ways to use or trigger the mark on the enemy? (for this build) Open to new ideas.

Thanks.
Last edited by aaltaya on Nov 25, 2021, 5:21:04 PM
"
aaltaya wrote:
Hey all!

Personally liked the clear speed of Raider, however it didn't have enough defence layers imo.

with 95% evade, %100 supp and capped resistances still didn't save me from getting one shotted time to time. (with 6k hp) So I decided to try something different but similar.

Bruh, what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info