Please be honest

its rly sux when bosses lags and crash... and guess what this boss super buggy and crash more often than other
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on May 26, 2020, 9:54:17 AM
Did it once last league, will do it once this league to get 24
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
am realy suprised !!! please keep it going
Yes i like him it's quite fun especially the last phase now.
Easily doable with not insane gear it's mostly a skill check and the difficulty is really okay.
A bit too easy in my opinion at some points i'd like to have less time to react on some spell (like maze etc) but his die combo is scary and that make the fight a bit of a thrill each time for me.
To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
I like the fight because it offers several avenues to winning. You can build a tank to beat it, trivialize it with damage, or learn the mechanics and beat it with skill.

I don't like boss fights that don't offer some advantages to building defenses, which is my preferred way to build. This game has leaned heavily toward offensive builds for years. Sirus enables both as viable options.

If there was one thing to change, it would 100% be the zoom on the fight. They need to zoom out that fight (and the rest of the game).
I play HC leagues and don't kill him myself. I wanted to level up a character that could relatively safely kill him, but I couldn't. I ended up trying to kill him with HoA Jugg with a ton of hp and dmg reductions and got oneshot by his beam barrage. For me the problem of the fight is that I can't know for sure where to run in order to avoid his deadly barrage. Sometimes you see, but not always. So it adds a bit of deadly rng in this fight wich is not great for HC mode. For example the Shaper fight is also can be difficult in terms of incoming damage. But the difference is when you killing Shaper you see what he's doing, you can read the fight and dogde stuff. With Sirus you can't.
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition is followed by madness.
"
Yes i like him it's quite fun especially the last phase now.
Easily doable with not insane gear it's mostly a skill check and the difficulty is really okay.
A bit too easy in my opinion at some points i'd like to have less time to react on some spell (like maze etc) but his die combo is scary and that make the fight a bit of a thrill each time for me.

Storm brand archmage, of course its not too difficult.
NO!

i absolutely dislike bosses that endlessly talk especially if it interrupts the fight. he's not menacing at all especially since he appears out of nowhere. i dgaf about him. his voice lines are so over the top, it makes me shake my head every time. he comes across as a 12 year old edgelord throwing a temper tantrum. overall, the fight is mechanically and lore-wise very mediocre. the design is really pathetic as an endgame encounter.

as a side note about the talking: i think audio cues are overused to telegraph attacks. the synthesis bosses are the worst offenders where i feel like a dog having to obey some commands. i'm here to obliterate a boss and not do his bidding. it feels like lazy design.
Instead of jumping between threads crying about Sirus why don't you take the time and do some research on builds? It's pretty obvious you're underpowered.
"
DreamsofNax wrote:
Instead of jumping between threads crying about Sirus why don't you take the time and do some research on builds? It's pretty obvious you're underpowered.

is that an alert for all??? i garant you most of ppl did killed sirius, the fact we are here to talk about: if it is a good content or not,if it is fun or not,no one here is crying, u might get a good carry at sirius, cuz that necro of urs is at least AA!! i personaly killed him in standart and in these 2 last leagues. indeed last leaguee i got 3 awaken gems from him. no one is cying, btw ... did u realy killed him by ur self with that necro??? xD.. seriously, people witn coments like that .... who is unpoewred dude. i can do end game not with 1 single char... but with 5. the only obvious thing, is that you look at my Acc and check my char and for sure you came back here to say that. well done!!! so you said what you want....

perhaps an advice from some1 who copy the build and also watched alot of youtube videos to learn how to play with necro can be considered ... hahahahahahahaha

Last edited by KaiserBlade42 on May 26, 2020, 2:54:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info