Please be honest

the fight is ok, long way from my fav fight tho, kinda feels more like doing my chores and hoping for a reward after.

I really like it, but I've done it loads of times and once you've learnt it properly it's pretty satisfying to dodge everything. Anyone saying it's not worth doing and sell it are contradicting themselves. If they can sell it for such a high price clearly it is rewarding. The music is also dope.
For some, it's laughably easy.

For others, like me, it is the worst suck content ever conceived.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
No, I loathe it.

You have imprecise borders to the swirling clouds so you may or may not be safe to walk nearby.

You have a boss that just ups and fucks off into a cloud where you can't see him and don't know what he's doing.

Wonderful dark red on black colour scheme so nothing is clear. I'm really getting tired of the 'gritty' dull and dark colour palette in use (GGG is so Dark, I'm sure they're from the DC Universe).

One shot mechanics are just rubbish game design because you have insane power creep and now can't balance your game properly. Top 1% will still find a way to trivialise this while everyone else gets spanked with the "but dying is fun" paddle.

Awakened Gems are indicative of this type of power creep. Here's a potentially powerful item that will more easily allow you to kill Sirus, but you can only get them from killing Sirus, but you probably will only get rubbish so it only really benefits the elites who kill Sirus multiple times a day. It's really just a commentary on the current world order where those with Capital continue to get richer off the back of Labour. But I digress :)

Oh yeah, boss phases where you can't damage him and he just does whatever he wants.

Can I also add... why the hell are there multiple rooms to get to the boss fight? Yeah, I know it's the original Lab location but from a gameplay perspective it's just tedious running around. I really just don't want to waste precious gaming seconds when I could be back in the fight and getting one-shot right away!

Original Dominus boss fight was well designed and implemented.

Sirus is the complete opposite. It's not fun and it's not rewarding. It feels like it was designed by the same team that brought us the concept of the Lab. If it wasn't for the rewards most people wouldn't step foot in it.
i never tried it because i know the fight is BS and dont want to frustrate myself
people are doing free sirus kills this league and will pay 2ex for sirus 8 so there is no need to bother with it yourself if you dont like it.
"
i never tried it because i know the fight is BS and dont want to frustrate myself
people are doing free sirus kills this league and will pay 2ex for sirus 8 so there is no need to bother with it yourself if you dont like it.

an important point...

GGG must make first sirius fight Solo as mandatory to unlock it. good point man. enough of pay to win!!!.
Last edited by KaiserBlade42 on May 26, 2020, 12:02:06 AM
"
KaiserBlade42 wrote:
"

an important point...

GGG must make first sirius fight Solo as mandatory to unlock it. good point man. enough of pay to win!!!.

how is it pay to win? i'm not paying anything,they do it for free or pay ME
"
"
KaiserBlade42 wrote:
"

an important point...

how is it pay to win? i'm not paying anything,they do it for free or pay ME

calm this was a force of expression, my objective of this post is to show that lately GGG is creating certain questionable content, this at least, it is not your mistake to give someone 2ex to complete the mission that you are currently unable to complete. it's certainly not your mistake ... rest assured.
Came back in 3.10 after a long time away. I don’t find this fight any harder than any previous boss in league. Lost my first attempt at 10% and my first a8 and have killed him many times since then. As always there are tricks to everything and as your damage goes up the fight gets much easier. The only thing I find a little weird is that there is a lot of downtime in the air phases from time to time just waiting for him to leave a dead area. It is a little odd to be able to afk in a boss fight to go get a drink while waiting for him to move.
There are already 45+ pages of what you ask there, OP: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2701376

My issuevs Sirus I just wrote in nearby thread. Copy here:

Sold last 3 A8 siruses for 2-2.5 ex each. Not because I cannot do them, but mainly because I cannot be bothered with. Its just disgusting kind of design for me. Even Catharina now looks ok in compare vs this piece of underdesign boss fight. No. Its not challenging, its just boring, unfair and annoying in many types. And I thought Cat were the most of all those 3. GGG just made breakthru here. A sad one. They even made S. worse this league than the last one. It was better in metamorph.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info