Please be honest

Total, utterly depends on build.

Archmage brand trivializes him, easiest fight ever. Easier with this build than all but the strongest herald stackers (because most use skills where you still have to target and press for damage).

Melee - horrid annoying fight, winnable but stupid, sell the fight if you dont have an alt to kill him with.
To be perfectly honest, I don't really like any of the boss fights.
Killing them for the chance of good map drops, that's it.
No, i don't. Mostly because of the overall visual "clarity" that makes my eyes bleed.
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
If you can't phase him almost instantly or don't have a "cast and forget build" I agree, the fight is terrible compared to other end game bosses.

My biggest beef is that it's too zoomed in, maybe having more visibility on his position will make things easier.
Second-class poe gamer
"
Seefourdc wrote:
Came back in 3.10 after a long time away. I don’t find this fight any harder than any previous boss in league. Lost my first attempt at 10% and my first a8 and have killed him many times since then. As always there are tricks to everything and as your damage goes up the fight gets much easier. The only thing I find a little weird is that there is a lot of downtime in the air phases from time to time just waiting for him to leave a dead area. It is a little odd to be able to afk in a boss fight to go get a drink while waiting for him to move.

lol yes. I once afk for 15mins because he doesnt want to land to fight me. So I afk to see when he is coming down but hell no. In the end, I have to walk around just to force him to come down.

This is way too stupid because this sirus is blocked by his own storms lol.
In the next year hopefully when I collect all the 32 balls...
My answer? Yes when weaker, no when strong.

The fight is fun and interesting when you dont kill him instantly. The storm mechanic is a little lame but it gives you breathing room to calm down and collect yourself if you arent mechanically skilled.

The fight is tedious and you stand around more than attack him once you are strong though. It turns into, "Hit Sirus, run to cart and wait, hit sirus, run to cart and wait, kill sirus after running around in circles over and over because he teleports you and himself everywhere."

I really wish the mechanics changed as the awakening level got higher so that AL8 was basically an entirely different fight from AL4.
I don't like it for how buggy and unnecessarily annoying it is. If they'd reduce wait time on each storm phase, it would be much more enjoyable. Also, just removing the storm would improve it by a mile.
"
KaiserBlade42 wrote:
hi...

i want to make a quastion here, and i wish if ppl answer it honestly.

Do you like Sirius fight??

regardless of the answer, please say why. i will count all to make some conclusions.

tyvm.

I like new bosses, which are different and impactful. Only thing I don't like is last phase, due to unavoidable 1shot beam. Besides that, it's an enjoyable fight with good mix of boss mechanics to avoid.
I've gotten more from the other conquerors so like he says, what's the point?
The fight is shit because it's super easy til the last phase, then damn near impossible. I beat him, but that doesn't change my opinion. It just a fight I try because the game offers it every 30 maps or so, so why not.
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info