Tentative Announcement of the Announcement

gj! ty
I honestly dont mind if it gets further delayed. I barely played Delirium due to how not smooth an experience it was. I have Terraria 1.4 to hold me over so take your time if you need it. Excited to see what the new league will entail none the less :D
"
bjownsjoo wrote:
My friend says if the new league doesn't have any sort of "new crafting potential" then he won't play. Please include something which meets this requirement.

That's a request, not a requirement.

Unveiling, beast crafting, fossils, catalysts and all the orbs..
Yeah we definitely need even more.

/sarcasm
Cant wait for the new update - going to pencil in the time off work now!

@GGG you should arrange a 2 week race while we wait :)

Stay safe!!

SlomoStee
Stay safe, this kinda sucks though. I died so many times in HC and had fun but I don't know if I can
Nice, looking forward to it! Thanks for communicating and take the time you need to polish the expansion!
great. don't rush anything and take your time.
"
SlomoStee wrote:
Cant wait for the new update - going to pencil in the time off work now!

@GGG you should arrange a 2 week race while we wait :)

Stay safe!!

SlomoStee

YES a race would be great! There's an achievement to reach level 8 in a race and that has been impossible to get for like 4 years or so now...
"
ParagonNight wrote:
I honestly dont mind if it gets further delayed. I barely played Delirium due to how not smooth an experience it was. I have Terraria 1.4 to hold me over so take your time if you need it. Excited to see what the new league will entail none the less :D
not smooth for you. maybe get an upgrade like an orange besides using a potato?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
i moved on, lol
you aint getting one more dime from me
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info