Tentative Announcement of the Announcement

OPTIMIZATION/QOL LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish we were getting info earlier. That being said though, I hope you guys take all the time you need to actually release it. I'd rather have a playable product and it's definitely understandable that you guys can't make the schedule.
Nice Job, waiting for rush...!
Take as much time as you need guys. I would prefer to see a well developed league than a rushed one :)

If you need more alpha/beta testers, I'm sure there are plenty of us at home who would be happy to help without pay and sign an NDA agreement. Don't hesitate to ask!
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
[Removed by Support]

I'd rather it finally be something high quality, maybe less creative and not so vast but where everything works properly and not being fixed/adjusted for a whole month after release or not fixed at all for years.

High quality they said...

Unbelievable,

My comment about not noticing high quality leagues for 4ever now was removed :D

Even here they decide what can or you can't say. The funniest thing is that it is their own fault and I can't express an opinion :)

Lets see this "high-quality" league when it hits. Best of luck.

"
l2ap wrote:
OPTIMIZATION/QOL LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In our dreams or maybe when GGG realizes that maybe sometimes less = better.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...
Last edited by y3lw0rC on May 21, 2020, 10:59:17 AM
PLANDEMIC you mean...sheeple wakey wakey
Level 98 Cyclone Shockwave Slayer
Delay it more, I finish work on 30th June :)
Nice, hope the new league works out good. I don't mind if it takes a week or two longer as long as it plays great. Stay safe and for the love of Jebus can we please have the old Lionseye watch track in our hideout jukeboxes? It's the track that got me hooked into this game honestly. Take care!!!!!
I once had a stupid!
AS USUAL BEST GAME DEVELOPER IN THE WORLD AND BEX YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!
Sadly Midsummer Revel starts 20 of June in many European countries..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info