Tentative Announcement of the Announcement

"
It is very important to us that we release a high-quality expansion...

I guess high-quality means anything above 20 fps is acceptable
thank you guys for your work and stay safe :)
shame on those that do not understand your statements and care only about themselves
is a hard time and we can only thank you for this beautiful game
stay safe, love you guys!
I'd just like to say I really appreciate that you guys are communicating your timelines with us so that we know what's going on. Keep doing that, it makes me feel like we're all a community.

P.S.: The MTXes you're releasing are getting ridiculously expensive.
nice
Make Righteous Fire Great Again !
Take your time Deleriuum slaps
I'd be totally fine with a 2 weak delayed league with no new content at all with a huge performance upgrade. Like.. poe "performance", drop in some unique with trigger abilities and visuals to undermine the new great performance subtheme.
ign: UpForJava
"
Diablo_4_ever wrote:
LUL, another league [removed by player for mentioning an exploit we would prefer not to have on our public forums. It is a known issue and our team are currently working to fix it.]

Out of curiosity, are you going to actually do anything to 'that' group who [removed by player] 100 [removed by player] and over 10,000+ [removed by player]?

OK, post amended to no longer mention the known issue.

But my question still remains.. Whats going to happen to 'that' group who [removed by player] 100 of [removed by player] and over 10,000+ [removed by player]??

10 If [removed by player] count => greater than 100
20 Gosub 30
30 Ban
Last edited by Diablo_4_ever on May 19, 2020, 6:19:17 PM
Take your time, maybe even a whole another month, run a flashback event, and put out a playable league instead of a month long beta test., Oh, and please, OPTIMIZE UNTIL YOU DROP.

Hope there won't be any new league timers anywhere on the screen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info