Endgame for less as 1 % of players.

lol? why talk about endgame when lab ladder for all there years was and will be monopolized by 1 and same dude for years... its way less than 0% lol and no1 talk about it and ggg just dont give a f
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
KaiserBlade42 wrote:
"
"
KaiserBlade42 wrote:
we have alot of problem here.

Boss:
end game is a refernce to Sirius, and no 1 likes Sirius, the battle is senseless, took long time (for no aparent reason) the boss hides (for no aparent reason), boss mecanics are 100% same, reducing action area of player, insane boss dmg (1 hit killing), i would say 100% of player is carried at Sirius, The Sirius fight is not enjoyable, it is boring and wearing. for time it takes and how it works. this new Boss you make is just another troll content to take player to hit limites (in negative sense), idont doubt most of player after first time at sirius give up, not from fight, but from all game.

lol bro , git gud

what do you mean Git gud??? i didnt understand ur point...

HAHAHA GIT GUD AHAHAHAHAHA
So all you really end up having is playing the economy, and plowing maps. And if you want to get anywhere on your character, you are better off mowing monsters down like weeds and just collecting pennies of the ground as fast as possible than any meaningful item hunting.
Sirus....you can copy the spelling from the game or POE wiki. The rest....install a web browser with auto spell check....
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
DarkJen wrote:
"
KaiserBlade42 wrote:
I noticed something intresting today in trade chat.
people are selling their Sirius level8 for 1ex, I got curious about the fact, so i asked the dude why he is selling The ultimate grand best boss ever Sirius, if he can get some nice drop awaken gems, Saviour etc etc... he said to me he cant do Sirius, but he can kill the other bosses, so i asked him, why you dont try again, he answred that he gave up after many tries.

In fact, that poor soul is not the only player who selling his level8 sirius for 1ex.i want to ask GGG: did u made a boss for 1ex selling?, for the sake of conscience, stop and think about this kind of thing really revolts, i personaly beat that boss several times, but i got very bored from shitty boss...

i just removed 1 awawken gem from each slot, 2 months ago... and no more sirius...

Shaper and Elder still an amazing content, epic battles vs them or their guardians. i pray and wish that soon GGG free us from that horrible content (Sirius and cia), and creat a better final boss. but please keep shaper and elder in game.

I ended out in the same boat. Sold last 3 A8 siruses for 2-2.5 ex each. Not because I cannot do them, but mainly because I cannot be bothered with. Its just disgusting kind of design for me. Even Catharina now looks ok in compare vs this piece of underdesign boss fight. No. Its not challenging, its just boring, unfair and annoying in many types. And I thought Cat were the most of all those 3. GGG just made breakthru here. A sad one. They even made S. worse this league than the last one. It was better in metamorph.

Tho overall Delerium league is kinda ok. After all the patches and 2 month of polishing. But not sure I want in core. May be after some buffs in drops may be, and some nerfs in monster strength. It sure will be rare, like many league content goes core, usually. In really good leagueas, like delve one, I was 100% sure I want it to have in core. Its obvious just like.. instantly from the start, to the end of the first week or two.

POE's Where is Willy , the rest is fairly easy to dodge, just get the right sound clue. (For my age and even when i am teen my response time is crap is another story.....)
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

"
KaiserBlade42 wrote:
I noticed something intresting today in trade chat.
people are selling their Sirius level8 for 1ex, I got curious about the fact, so i asked the dude why he is selling The ultimate grand best boss ever Sirius, if he can get some nice drop awaken gems, Saviour etc etc... he said to me he cant do Sirius, but he can kill the other bosses, so i asked him, why you dont try again, he answred that he gave up after many tries.

In fact, that poor soul is not the only player who selling his level8 sirius for 1ex.i want to ask GGG: did u made a boss for 1ex selling?, for the sake of conscience, stop and think about this kind of thing really revolts, i personaly beat that boss several times, but i got very bored from shitty boss...

i just removed 1 awawken gem from each slot, 2 months ago... and no more sirius...

Shaper and Elder still an amazing content, epic battles vs them or their guardians. i pray and wish that soon GGG free us from that horrible content (Sirius and cia), and creat a better final boss. but please keep shaper and elder in game.
Really? People are buying Sirus kills for 1 exalt? The total loot for my last ten A8 Sirus kills are less then 1 exalt. Got like 9 hats, one pair of gloves, a watchstone, and some awakened burning damage gem.

Edit: I just checked, defeated Sirus 24 times this league, maybe twice at lower level then A8, and the only relevant drops were an Awakened Melee Physical Damage gem (6 exalts at that time), an awakener orb (3 exalts), and some other awakened gem which sold for 1 exalt. If the price is 1 exalt per run, it's cheaper to buy the sword or whatever gem you need. The sword is 5 exalts, wtf.
Last edited by 6_din_49 on May 26, 2020, 3:57:42 PM
BTW This guy claim his 10 Sirus and 40 other Conquerors have these loots

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/gprq60/result_of_10_sirus_rushes/ (use other method of view deleted post)

The only real problem I have, is the RNG with map drops.
I try to focus on completing each tier before moving to the next, but I always end up with missing 1 or 2 maps, its very frustrating.
And trading for maps isn't really a good options in general.
Last edited by Funinyourgame on May 26, 2020, 6:35:54 PM
Lmao if your build is garbage your not getting to end-game if your a casual.

The fact is most people think the game is hard, but they don't realize their build is garbage and that's why they are struggling.

Play a real build, it doesn't have to be a Meta one btw.

I've reached end-game every league and honestly it's brain-dead easy.

You should only struggle if your build is bad in general.
"
Funinyourgame wrote:
The only real problem I have, is the RNG with map drops.
I try to focus on completing each tier before moving to the next, but I always end up with missing 1 or 2 maps, its very frustrating.
And trading for maps isn't really a good options in general.
Just buy the missing ones from Zana. After every map you open with Zana, regardless if you do her mission, the maps pool sold by her is reset.
The biggest failure to reach endgame is (1) bad builds, and (2) good build but not realizing that the game has just barely started when you reach maps.

So many fail in early maps and think they need to restart instead of improving gear, fine tuning spells, getting level 21 corruption, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info