Noticed a strong buzz all around promoting pay to win china servers

Keep the Chinese version in China. Thanks.

Makes me wonder though. How much are MTX prices over there in China? Are they still as expensive as the ones the main/international version has?
make it free i dont love pay to win
"
Hlifhildr wrote:

Makes me wonder though. How much are MTX prices over there in China? Are they still as expensive as the ones the main/international version has?
Apparently the prices for loot pets can range into the hundreds depending on the pet, I can't find a source that lists exact prices though, other than an image that lists them in in-game points value. Some of the pets are only rentals too meaning that unlike stash tabs you don't get to keep them after a league ends. I heard there were stash tabs that were also rental only.
majority of suporters , those you see with loads of suporter packs, are also major rmt'ers
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
How pet picking up the loot can be p2w? That's BS. You cam click it by yourself or pet behalf of you..it absolutely the same.
"
pr13st wrote:
but I've been slowly falling out of "love" with poe lately and this would be a major let-down.

QFT.

PoE is a visually stunning game with some great gameplay mechanics and customizability that no other game can really offer.

But the one-shot death penalty has cost it my support for a while now. I'll play a league for maybe a month to check out the new content then set the game aside until the next league because it's still FUBAR.

Wouldn't mind if they got rid of the death penalty; I'd certainly play more, and maybe even be more willing to open my wallet.
maybe the auto-loot currency pet.

Not sure about much else.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on May 25, 2020, 11:28:27 PM
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:
but I've been slowly falling out of "love" with poe lately and this would be a major let-down.

GFT.

What's GFT?
Second-class poe gamer
"
KopaKabana wrote:
majority of suporters , those you see with loads of suporter packs, are also major rmt'ers

Sounds like someone's jealous.
"
VolcanoElixir wrote:
"
Hlifhildr wrote:

Apparently the prices for loot pets can range into the hundreds depending on the pet, I can't find a source that lists exact prices though, other than an image that lists them in in-game points value. Some of the pets are only rentals too meaning that unlike stash tabs you don't get to keep them after a league ends. I heard there were stash tabs that were also rental only.

5000 points costs 50 yuans in China, and most expensive rental pet, iirc is 16800 yuans, don't know about the time. Stash prices are around 4k to 6k, iirc.
tabs ARE NOT pay to win , what do you win ???? they are QOL , why6 do we keep havintg this argument ....... smh
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info