[3.11] Chainbreaker Explosive Arrow Ballistas Hierophant - budget friendly/amazing clear/big dps

Can I get suggestions on how to move forward with this?

Also, how exactly are you managing to run Barrage support? Did you opt for a second bow altogether for the color difference? Or is there a green gem you can use for mapping to replace it? (maybe faster attacks? Swift affliction for faster explosions and slight ignite amp? idk) Ideally I'll eventually probably just vorici socket it.
Last edited by mebell333 on Jul 19, 2020, 3:28:22 PM
Can this build be played ssf?
Bayern des samma mia
"
mebell333 wrote:
Can I get suggestions on how to move forward with this?

Also, how exactly are you managing to run Barrage support? Did you opt for a second bow altogether for the color difference? Or is there a green gem you can use for mapping to replace it? (maybe faster attacks? Swift affliction for faster explosions and slight ignite amp? idk) Ideally I'll eventually probably just vorici socket it.

With harvest it's pretty easy to get a white socket (use flowers with the purple chromatic seeds) or just vorici it. I wouldn't run barrage until you get the white socket, if you it's green you could run gmp for mapping and faster attacks for bosses

Hmm with that bow, i would aim to influence add the prefix, elemental penetration or socketed attacks deal 20% more dmg. So craft a prefix (any at all) then add two suffixes you can remove later via harvest, ie lightning/cold. Change the crafted mod to a suffix one, so you have 3 suffixes and 2 prefixes. Use the harvest mod, augment influence and hope you it either mod. If you fail, see if you can use remove the influence mod via cheaper harvest methods than add/remove influence, but if not, just do that until you get either pen or 20% more attack.

I'd then just multimod and add attack speed/chance to deal double damage

You could take it further, and go for +2 arrows or higher as roll, but it's trickier since the patch
Last edited by Yaaaak on Jul 19, 2020, 6:59:48 PM
"
Bayerius wrote:
Can this build be played ssf?

You can, but ideally you'd get a few uniques to make it easier, like skirmish and a quill rain. You definitely can though, it's just not as easy as some ssf builds.
Yo,

So i was thinking of trying this out, havent been on a totem guy for a long time and this seems abit fun actually.

You think you can just tell me how to put my points out so im not fucked in the end with having respecc most of the points

Cheers
leveling tree? Sure i'll try remember what i did.

I've been trying out running
this new belt

I can't work out if the 20% action speed applies to my totems as well as me. maybe it does? does tailwind apply to totems? i have no idea. It certainly makes placement faster.

But it's pretty good belt, gives AS, life recovery (we have high regen) and faster dashes and EVEN MORE MOVESPEED.
What Pantheon works best?
There's a few that are important

I use solaris (we need as much phys reduction as possible) and ghurkan (for the ms) for mapping

I swap to ryslatha for sirus

And i use lunaris for the anti chain when doing chain maps or simulacrum
Last edited by Yaaaak on Jul 21, 2020, 8:23:29 PM

what do u reccomend me to do with this?
Last edited by hoelzo on Jul 23, 2020, 6:54:38 PM
"
hoelzo wrote:

what do u reccomend me to do with this?

read a few posts above, a guy asked the same question

Oh wait.. yours isn't influenced..

EDIT: Ermm... depends on how much currency you have. I would maybe add remove speed (blood expensive) and then just multimod for ele penetration and % chance to do double damage.

I'll write a guide on how to craft a good cheap bow tomorrow
Last edited by Yaaaak on Jul 24, 2020, 10:15:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info