Integrating League Stories into Existing Lore

Wait!? there is any lore behind this mindless grind?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Don't forget Synthesis!!!!
My favorite league has been Metamorph. Harbinger holds a special place in my heart for all the wonderful “where have you been all my life” currencies they drop a few shards at a time, but Metamorph has to be my all-time favorite so far.

Why?

Glad you asked.

It’s because you can choose the level of difficulty, the rewards, and even choose not to engage with the content if you so desire. It gives a level of control to the player I have not seen in any other game mechanic offered to date.

And that is all kinds of hot.

Delirium is practically its antithesis. You can still choose not to engage with the content, I’ll grant. However, if you do engage with it, you don’t have the slightest idea what is on offer until you start slogging through it… and pray you don’t step on any of those instantly fatal whatever-they-ares. And when you get done slogging through all that framerate-killing mess? You still walk away with fewer rewards than you’d typically get from an unadulterated instance of the zone you found the Delirium in, in the first place.

Both leagues had pretty stupid hats, though… but at least Metamorph’s hat looked kinda like an actual helmet, instead of a bicycle helmet with light blue tentacles for chin straps.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
wanna travel to the world where beyond or harbingers came from
"
FadiornRu wrote:
wanna travel to the world where beyond or harbingers came from

this
With POE 2 I would like trade improvement, an in game auction house when your items are selling even when you are offline. I would like even worse graphics but better perfomance. Less bots which are destroying economy but more exalted drops. Implemented leagues, challenging bosses, 4k - I do not need these to have fun.
Synthesis was insane lore wise. Fav league by far cuz of it.
The filled Divine Vessels delivered to Sin (and Fairgraves' Divine Vessel-shaped Allflame) stolen/stockpiled somewhere interesting would be a neat side story.
I totally agree on that the shaper and elder were much more flavourful and more interesting lore-wise than the conquerors!!

I think the whole storyline should be bought back into the game, maybe as somebody suggested as a "part 1" of the atlas and the conquerors afterwards as "part 2".

Plus: another 3 voices for Synthesis! Yaaay! :D
It is time guys.. you know it! ;)
<3
Last edited by FluffyFractalshard on May 13, 2020, 3:40:14 PM
"
I totally agree on that the shaper and elder were much more flavourful and more interesting lore-wise than the conquerors!!

I think the whole storyline should be bought back into the game, maybe as somebody suggested as a "part 1" of the atlas and the conquerors afterwards as "part 2".

Plus: another 3 voices for Synthesis! Yaaay! :D
It is time guys.. you know it! ;)
<3

Smells like a Reddit stampede to me... ;)
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info