Integrating League Stories into Existing Lore

I liked the Betrayal league, that was when i firstly start to play POE, after that one of my favourite league was Synthesis. But i also liked the Metamorph league, even if it was bit harder on storyline to beat the metamorph bosses, and i like Cassia also. Delirium is kinda harder for me... i tried to improve my Summoner build, with timeless jewel, few inspired learning, cause i cant afford an headhunter, and i also used the cluster jewels ... and couldnt manage to finish simulacrum, i managed to kill 11 waves, at lvl 85.

I read a few other comments, and i saw a great ideea. What about keeping the same ideeas from POE, but in the same time try to change all the content, bring us something new. I`m kinda bored doing the same things, repetitively on every league start... the storyline is the same, you just add new content... How about change the content also, if not entirely, just part of it. Like let`s say on every league, add a new region we should explore... that would be something new and attractive.
synthesis synthesis synthesis synthesis synthesis please
Did anyone ever translate the Harbinger language? I remember back in the day some guy was doing a fine job reading the symbols and stuff
Maybe we could find bits of information about it as we kill them?
Imagine now having a league about "echoes of the future" how some very strange things is happening in PoE1. And then few years later, in PoE2 we have a league, where we have to travel back to PoE1 timeline to stop something from happening to alter timeline.

Now that would be interesting.
to be Honest i think what ever you bring out it will be cool xD but id say the best league i had so far was legion no fps spikes,no lag spikes,no random monster killing you out of nowhere xD so quite keen to see whats up next ^^
dude fuck the lore focus on the game itself
the characters are so generic and empty in this game anyway
Last edited by CoolDepot on May 13, 2020, 10:00:38 AM
at least for bulk item exchange an auction house.

at least for bulk item exchange;
for buy maps, buy chromatic orbs, etc. items,
PLEASE
Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
Bring back Synthesis league for core now !!!
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
cgexile wrote:
I have this itch to look up past posts from anyone I see who wants synthesis back to see if they also complained about it. I mean people raged hard and GGG basically gave the majority what they wanted; removing the league.

Meanwhile I was grinding my ass off for all the shiny op souvenirs that I now have in std. I wonder if the people who want it back want it for what it was or because they realized shorty there-after that the items were actually insane and worth grinding for.

I, for one, was one of those raging against the Synthesis league, and am not even remotely sorry it's almost entirely gone. Adding a place-the-eroding-path-tiles mechanic to an already extremely busy game was just one fiddly bit too far for my patience.

If the memory tiles lasted more than two, maybe three flushes, it might be worth it. Otherwise, forget it. I've got enough aggravation without adding that reparing-the-bridge-while-building-it nonsense.

Just one man's opinion.

No, majority of complaints were in the first month, but after is fixed, turned in good league
Im someone who has been playing Path of Exile on and off since I think Act 3 was the end of the game. I am by no means that knowledgeable about the game and I certainly havent even done half of the things there are to do in this game.

I love the lore of the game, the story, the setting and the atmospherics.I really enjoy making new characters and testing out ridiculous new builds and wild ideas that I have (usually that fail quite epically) but I enjoy it all the same.

I enjoy a challenge and a high risk/reward gameplay. I also understand that the level of skill between the most casual player (I would say im semi casual) and the most hardcore player is really quite vast. Im sure its not an easy balancing act.

I hope you guys at GGG are able to give us all that sense of wonder and pure fear that "damn that boss/mob is nasty as hell". I would also really like it if we have more impactful choices that we had to make in the game.

Abyssal, Blight, Metamorph and now Delirium (Seems I missed Synthesis and it sounds like I would have loved it) I would say have been my most favourite leagues. If you are able to produce content of this calibre than I can see myself playing PoE 2 for a long time to come.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info