[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

For now Im using this, anything maybe i should upgrade?
So I've definitely been doing a lot better after getting a bit more gear etc, but seem to be struggling to break the ~5m mark for bosses. Unsure if there are any places I can "easily" upgrade. I know I am missing things like a double hatred watcher, elder belt for increased attributes, and dex on rings.

https://pastebin.com/mXMDDDHc

I am slowly saving to upgrade those pieces, but are fairly expensive to do so
"
So I've definitely been doing a lot better after getting a bit more gear etc, but seem to be struggling to break the ~5m mark for bosses. Unsure if there are any places I can "easily" upgrade. I know I am missing things like a double hatred watcher, elder belt for increased attributes, and dex on rings.

Few ways to get more damage for a reasonable price:

- penetration watchers eye instead of %cold

- boot enchant from lab

- Cold Conduction medium cluster jewel

- Cyclopean Coil
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
I was at 15m dps before even looking at a double hatred watchers eye. it's definitely not needed to break 5m

Your talent tree has a lot of wasted points. You're spending 9 passives to get to the jewel node on the bottom left for little to no benefit. (Even above acrobatics you could get it for 4) Fluid motion is a trap - it's not worth picking up that many strength nodes just to convert them to dex - you can utilize elemental passives on the right side of the tree to bigger benefit, or jewel sockets (there's one right above the resist nodes) Is your medium cluster jewel the only thing down there as well? Why isn't it attached to your large?

There's very little benefit to going to the left side of the tree anymore with damage reduction removed from soul of steel.
Your gems could use quality

Awakened cold pen is like...30c? easy upgrade
Hell you can probably get 20/20 corrupted gems all over fairly cheap.

"
Velyna wrote:
"

Few ways to get more damage for a reasonable price:

- penetration watchers eye instead of %cold

- boot enchant from lab

- Cold Conduction medium cluster jewel

- Cyclopean Coil

Will look to get a cold pen eye, and enchant.

The cluster will be more difficult as there are none even on the market that have blast/conduction, guess I could try to endlessly roll for one, but will need to keep an eye out.

I will also try a coil, the problem there is it will mess with my res as I am missing a ton of lightning res without my meh stygian
"
Slottm wrote:
I was at 15m dps before even looking at a double hatred watchers eye. it's definitely not needed to break 5m

Your talent tree has a lot of wasted points. You're spending 9 passives to get to the jewel node on the bottom left for little to no benefit. (Even above acrobatics you could get it for 4) Fluid motion is a trap - it's not worth picking up that many strength nodes just to convert them to dex - you can utilize elemental passives on the right side of the tree to bigger benefit, or jewel sockets (there's one right above the resist nodes) Is your medium cluster jewel the only thing down there as well? Why isn't it attached to your large?

There's very little benefit to going to the left side of the tree anymore with damage reduction removed from soul of steel.
Your gems could use quality

Awakened cold pen is like...30c? easy upgrade
Hell you can probably get 20/20 corrupted gems all over fairly cheap.

Do you have any suggestions of things on the right hand side? The reason for the diluted path for the medium jewel node is because of split personality, though I am definitely open to suggestions. I'll also look to get 20/20 gems of those that I won't be leveling multiple of soon, thanks!
By the time you grab the other dps increases from gems/enchants/jewels etc, your tree probably won't be an issue. Personally I still take soul of steel for the armour+max res+all res.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
Velyna wrote:
By the time you grab the other dps increases from gems/enchants/jewels etc, your tree probably won't be an issue. Personally I still take soul of steel for the armour+max res+all res.

Fair, I currently just put the extra points in avoid ailments until my level is high enough to get soul of steel
i ll be honest, i find pob fork and pob original to be pretty faulty. I cant get either one to accurately calculate the brutal restraint jewel, i do not think it is able to yet.

this is the best way to measure your dmg.
the easiest most harmless boss in the endgame is regular elder. in his first phase the first 5-7seconds he literally does nothing. you gauge your dmg on him with how quickly you can phase him out of his first phase :)

i know my dps is pretty good as i can phase him without him using his freeze skill on me, before he goes into the ground. also, i ll be honest, sheet dps is also a good gauge.

my trash sheet dps as an impaler hollow palmer is 260k and my single target is 648k. with lion's roar flask and vaal ancestral and reg ancestral totem and 7 frenzys my sheet dps jumps into 3+ mil range-ish? which is prolly like 30mil or something, and i certainly cant find a way to accurately show that on any pob.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Hey there! Love the build and the playstyle, I have a small suggestion for min-maxing though. Woldn't it be better to socket the large cluster jewel with the medium one together in the left socket? That way you could socket the split personality in the medium cluster jewel and get an extra 3 passive points worth of stats.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info