[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

So why did you drop this weapon?
In the Literal god pob the brutal restraint jewel has 15% increased dexterity on it. Where does that come from?
Do u have the full list of gems and sockets for each weapon/armor for League Start? I can't find it.
"
Rylo151 wrote:
In the Literal god pob the brutal restraint jewel has 15% increased dexterity on it. Where does that come from?

That should have been removed at the same time the one in Endgame PoB was, but it somehow got missed!

It was from before timeless jewels displayed in PoB, to show you wanted to hit 3 x 5% DEX nodes.

Fixing PoB now.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Last edited by Velyna on Sep 8, 2022, 6:26:44 PM
Velyna, please consider adding The Dancing Dervish into the gearing section.

It offers so many good things like:

- Pseudo "MF Culler" support via Item Rarity Support + Culling Strike Support
- Defensive supports like Blind Support
- Free Onslaught/Rampage
- Exposure via Elemental Army Support
- More cold damage taken via Bonechill Support

I'm sorry, but I can't find a skill tree.
can someone link them to me please
"
9re9or wrote:
I'm sorry, but I can't find a skill tree.
can someone link them to me please

Skill tree is in the Path of Building imports!
Thanks
Hi everyone!

Just saw a video of this skill and found this guide! gonna try it for sure! looks amazing to play and feels a good build to progress!

just a quick question if anyone knows: if i have the hollow jewel already, should i just go for the "HOLLOW PALM TRANSATION" tree or should i follow the leveling tree rushing to the outer socket first?

ty! have a great day
"
Sazaky27 wrote:
Hi everyone!

Just saw a video of this skill and found this guide! gonna try it for sure! looks amazing to play and feels a good build to progress!

just a quick question if anyone knows: if i have the hollow jewel already, should i just go for the "HOLLOW PALM TRANSATION" tree or should i follow the leveling tree rushing to the outer socket first?

ty! have a great day

Should be able to rush a socket then follow the transition tree.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info