[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

Awesome! ty for he reply! gonna try it for sure!
GLHF
Stream is live for leaguestart!
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
Haven't played this build for a few leagues.

Did the changes to Wildwrap hurt it too much?
Hi, is the build still playable?
I found some differences in items and I´m a bit unsure because it´s just minor changes that ballance itself but I don´t know if someone checked if the final build is still possible.

I'm still on the leaguestart build and try to buy the items and search for the Elron Crafting reciepe for the next step of Transition to Hollow Palm.

In the PoB to this step has Garukhans Flight boots with

372% increased Evasion Rating

as I see it in the item description thats not possible anymore it´s [300-340]% right now. It´s a difference about 150-200 Evasion depending on how much currecy one have.

Replica Perfect Form Body Amour has in the PoB

40% increased Evasion -> reaching 1571 Evasion
also 8% increased Dexterity

now the increased Evasion is between [80-100]% gettin pretty easily to 1800
and [10-15]% increased Dexterity

Amulete Astramentis is only giving max

[10-16] + [80-100] to all Attributes
"
Shioon_Yi wrote:
Hi, is the build still playable?
I found some differences in items and I´m a bit unsure because it´s just minor changes that ballance itself but I don´t know if someone checked if the final build is still possible.

I'm still on the leaguestart build and try to buy the items and search for the Elron Crafting reciepe for the next step of Transition to Hollow Palm.

In the PoB to this step has Garukhans Flight boots with

372% increased Evasion Rating

as I see it in the item description thats not possible anymore it´s [300-340]% right now. It´s a difference about 150-200 Evasion depending on how much currecy one have.

Replica Perfect Form Body Amour has in the PoB

40% increased Evasion -> reaching 1571 Evasion
also 8% increased Dexterity

now the increased Evasion is between [80-100]% gettin pretty easily to 1800
and [10-15]% increased Dexterity

Amulete Astramentis is only giving max

[10-16] + [80-100] to all Attributes

Dont play this build.
"
Lynerus wrote:
Dont play this build.

Why? It's a bit of a glass cannon but can certainly deal decent DPS and isn't *that* glassy. Not great for Sanctum, but better for it than most melee builds.
I'm not a very good player and cant do the spamy botton builds. (more than 3 buttons lol) and i couldnt get exactly what this build has. but got close. i was able to beat sirus, elder, shaper, and uber elder with this build. ive never been able to do that before. again not a good player. and just wanted to say thank for posting this build.
Viable this league? in end game?
League of Legends
NA - Free Hooks
So I have an elder influenced belt, if i put a deafening sorrow on it will it be able to roll the increased attribute elder modifier? Just want to know before i use up all that i have.

Edit- Using a simulator It's possible but i only got it 2 times out of 500 so the odds are definitely really low and probably not worth it.
Last edited by TheGreatAzbell on Jan 7, 2024, 4:20:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info