[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

"
Phlier wrote:
"
Zaipain wrote:
hi i ask again :does it matter what Brutal Restraint i get ? must it be akhara of deshret or? there are no deshret anymore so how?

Your question got skipped, as it was just answered in a bunch of posts just one or two pages back from where you first asked... I think myself and others assumed you just hadn't yet read all the stuff we had typed out in response to another series of Brutal Restraint questions.

It's worth going back a few pages and reading what was written... there's a bit more of an in-depth discussion about Brutal Restraint and how to work with them. I think it's page 19 and 20 (or really close).

What I'm curious about is the labyrinth helmet enchantment... Now that Ice Crash got nerfed so that 100% of it's damage is converted to cold, how would the lab enchantment even work, as there is no longer any physical damage to convert to "extra cold damage?"

yea but doesnt say anything what name of the brutal i need thats why i asked i have read many pages here and nothing about what name on it
"
omniarcan wrote:
Almost three weeks into the league in full, now, and this build has been an absolute blast. I've fought most end-game bosses (though my only successful Sirus fight was A0, mostly because I've been learning that fight as I play,) and been cruising through t16 maps with ease. I am, admittedly, considering rerolling despite that-when I saw how long fights between the Harvest boss take, I was immediately tempted to find an even faster clearing build, namely, flicker strike, and making a new toon to kill bosses while that one does map clears.

It's hard to imagine a build I'd enjoy more that could do *both* of those things as well as this build, though, so I'm not about to jump ship quite yet. Plus, there's still some end-game stuff I can buy; I don't have watcher's eye or split personality. I *did* manage to win the alt lottery so I replaced Astramentis with a % dex/% damage per dex amulet, definitely my pride and joy item-wise this league so far.

Also, looking back on it now, I managed to buy One With Nothing on literally the night it was most expensive in the league. The very-early league sticker price still would have me thinking critically about whether or not I wanted to start with this build, but as long as you're not the type to be in maps after only one day, I can't imagine the price being such an immense problem to give you frustrations with the build.

Even if I do walk away from the build for this league soon, I want to thank you for putting together this build/guide. It's given me a great few weeks in Harvest league.

So glad you enjoyed it! I can tell you 100% the watchers eye is a massive DPS increase, this build was one of the easiest A8 kills for me.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
I'll go for that next, then. I've decided to just embrace the raider life in full-made a new toon to level (esp. now that I can do it with OwN) for flicker strike, and I'm going to be using this as boss killer/to continue farming while I'm leveling the other character.

I also have yet to get the boot enchant, so getting both of those will be a huge boost to my cold pen. Looking forward to doing even higher content with it!
Last edited by omniarcan on Jul 9, 2020, 8:50:37 PM
"
jvpcosta wrote:
What do you Velyna/everyone think about the anointments?

Tenacity? Constitution? Blood Drinker?

Or Heat of the Warrior/Discipline and Trainning as Velyna advices?

Thank you!

Anyone?
Thank you so much for this guide. Ruined into dust, an blight T13 map, at character level 72. With love from Russia)
How do you deal with mana, since using no mana flasks?
I can't seem to find any passives, or any stats that give mana regen, what am i missing?
My mana just doesn't regen xD
"
AndreshKi wrote:
I can't seem to find any passives, or any stats that give mana regen, what am i missing?

You have not taken, "life and mana leech"
What anointments is good for endgame?
"
dmoniak wrote:
What anointments is good for endgame?

I stick with anointing for HP like in the PoB, the damage is high enough in endgame imo.
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
"
"
AndreshKi wrote:

You have not taken, "life and mana leech"

OH, LOL!
Didn't even see that tiny node over there XD
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info