[3.20] ❄️❄️ Velyna's Hollow Palm Ice Crash ❄️ ❄️ Leaguestart Section | Hidden and Feared Viable

Reporting back in with my latest progress. Made it to 96 last night-95 was already a record for me-and earlier today I defeated a8 Sirus for the first time. Not quite deathless, but the death was in the early stages of the fight, not the last, so I'm positive I could do it deathless.

I'm in the process of upgrading even more of my gear to GG rares, something that plays particularly well with the mechanics of this league-though of course that would be the same of any build that can use rares. Already quite proud of all of my accessories, but I'm now working on a chest piece starting with % dex and level of socketed support gems.

Not sure that I'm much longer for this league, though. I've played 8 days 18 hours, and am 31 challenges-close to being able to basically just 'buy' the last five I need for the portal.

Either way, just wanted to say again how fun this build has been. Thanks, Velyna, for all your hard work.
"
omniarcan wrote:
Either way, just wanted to say again how fun this build has been. Thanks, Velyna, for all your hard work.

You're very welcome :)
https://www.twitch.tv/velyna
How does corrosive elements apply its exposure debuff? The text says -10 but I’ve seen people talk about -25 elsewhere. I think it’s safe to assume it’s -10 but has anyone done any science on it?
"
Mishrak wrote:
I bought one of each influenced base: one with t1 %dex and one with increased damage per 15 dex. One had to be a jade amulet.

Used an awakener orb to combine them. I rolled flat dex (omg) life (omg!!) and mana (dang, rip life). Removed the life, blocked suffixes and slammed the t1 phys to cold on the first try. There was some luck involved, but it’s just add/remove cold with suffixes blocked until you get the phys to cold roll. Biggest luck was getting a better than crafted dex roll but losing out on flat life hurt. Either way it’s a nice craft and wasn’t too difficult to do.

In retrospect, making it an int / dex amulet might have been better. You gotta make up for a loss of int and strength (I had to downgrade enduring cry) and I wound up having to scramble a bit to make it work because I forgot about the int loss.

Nice! Thank you so much!
Could you look at my build and tell me what items i should aim for next for best boost?
can anyone tell me why in the guide we use anti freeze in flask? we can´t be freezed because of the belt?!

sry for my bad english
Last edited by Metamorphose82 on Jul 15, 2020, 2:35:58 PM
"
can anyone tell me why in the guide we use anti freeze in flask? we can´t be freezed because of the belt?!

sry for my bad english

I was using a crafted belt with no freeze immunity, you don't need the flask with Cyclopean Coil.
Forgive me for my ignorance, but what weapons am I supposed to use? I've read through the gear section, and there's no info / suggestions on weapon choices... Any guidance?
"
Brooke4U wrote:
Forgive me for my ignorance, but what weapons am I supposed to use? I've read through the gear section, and there's no info / suggestions on weapon choices... Any guidance?

Are you referring to while leveling?

Endgame with hallow palm you don't use gloves, or weapons as that's how it works.

For leveling it's mentioned in the leveling section for getting phys% for claws, but if you have enough for the hollow palm gem I'd rush it, since it makes leveling a joke
Was able to test things after today's PoB update, confirmed we can get ~2.1mil DPS increase by using Supreme Ego keystone. Requires a hatred aul's and level 4 enlighten, I added a PoB called Literal God up top.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info