[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

How to craft wand? any guide?
There are detailled information about how to craft the items (Detailed Itemization and Crafting Guide for each item). Here's the quote:

"

Easiest way to get a good wand is crafting yourself:
1) Get one wand with lightning dmg per int mod (shaper or hunter), one wand with T1 lightning pen / lightning damage to attacks hybrid mod (crusader mod).

2) Merge two items via awakener's orb (one of the wands must be an imbued wand with ilvl 82+).

3a) If u get attack speed or critical strike chance, craft the other and u are set.

3b) If u didnt get those, u can remove suffixes and multimod crit+attack speed

3d) If your item has 3 suffixes - 2 prefixes, use a farric wolf alpha beast to send 1 suffix to prefix, then restart step 3.

3e) If u rolled 6 mods (very rare but can happen), use an orb of annulment and pray

Good prefixes for 3rd spot are flat lightning dmg, penetration, spell damage per intelligence, spell damage
"
funkiwi wrote:
There are detailled information about how to craft the items (Detailed Itemization and Crafting Guide for each item). Here's the quote:

"

1) Get one wand with lightning dmg per int mod (shaper or hunter), one wand with T1 lightning pen / lightning damage to attacks hybrid mod (crusader mod).

2) Merge two items via awakener's orb (one of the wands must be an imbued wand with ilvl 82+).

3a) If u get attack speed or critical strike chance, craft the other and u are set.

3d) If your item has 3 suffixes - 2 prefixes, use a farric wolf alpha beast to send 1 suffix to prefix, then restart step 3.

3e) If u rolled 6 mods (very rare but can happen), use an orb of annulment and pray

Good prefixes for 3rd spot are flat lightning dmg, penetration, spell damage per intelligence, spell damage

Found it. I was blind. Thx alot. I approciate it.
"
abdemon wrote:
"
funkiwi wrote:

"

Found it. I was blind. Thx alot. I approciate it.

also, check the harvest crafting addendum as well :)
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
Hey there :)
I’m pretty far in the build, and have self crafted some pretty good gear. Was wondering if I could get your input on what my next step should be? I’m currently trying to improve my gloves - but my time might be better spent on boots or a belt, or even saving up for anomalous KB so I can put it in my gloves. Clear is inane, and my single target is getting there. I’m sitting at 9.5 k es, but I feel like a wet noodle when something hits me. Is there some defensive mechanic that I’m missing? Does shield charge- fortify make that big of a difference? Thanks!

Last edited by sako22 on Feb 11, 2021, 4:30:02 PM
"
sako22 wrote:
I’m pretty far in the build, and have self crafted some pretty good gear. Was wondering if I could get your input on what my next step should be? I’m currently trying to improve my gloves - but my time might be better spent on boots or a belt, or even saving up for anomalous KB so I can put it in my gloves. Clear is inane, and my single target is getting there. I’m sitting at 9.5 k es, but I feel like a wet noodle when something hits me. Is there some defensive mechanic that I’m missing? Does shield charge- fortify make that big of a difference? Thanks!

I’m in the same situation as u. I also feel very squishy.. hope that Trivial can help us.
(My character info is on my account page)
"
sako22 wrote:

same boat here, 7k+ es but Baran can just one tap me, idk if cwdt immortal call instead of shield charge will help

So my best option here is to block suffix and use harvest craft "Augment an item with a new Influence modifier" twice, hoping to hit damage per 15 int? After that if I don't hit damage per int I just reroll prefix and keep suffix as usual. But the question is, is damage per dex good to keep, or just reroll prefix?

Please reply ty :D

edit: 1 minute after posting this message I opened the pob and realized this build only has 200 dex so the mod is probably useless (I thought it would be higher with %attr on gear).

I read the amulet section but don't know what are the best prefixes (or at least something to keep for selling), probably:
1. damage per int (mandatory), 2. ele/light penetration, 3. +1 level of lightning skill gems, 4. crit multi, 5. damage per power charge?

And open prefix for %es?
Last edited by Uyuhk on Feb 13, 2021, 9:10:52 AM
Hi Trivial, I wonder if you could give me an opinion on what to upgrade next. Still trying to improve defensive values from Shoes and Gloves with harvest.
Ammy Lightning pen just doesn't want to come - decided to leave it at T1 Flat lightning - or do I lose much dmg compared to lightning pen? Also struggling to get hunter mod "spell dmg per x int" & t1 IAS on my wand. Been rerolling it now for quite some time but #neverlucky.

Also, is awaken added Lightning better than the regular added light for 6L PS? Just wondering because of the insane lightning pen on the awaken gem.

In general, it was obviously quite rough to start with build this as league starter - as it scales extremely well after some higher investments. Other than that, I feel that I reached a point where I can pretty much zoom-zoom through any content with some random "poe-1shots" here and there. Reached Level 100, 2k INT and sitting at over 14k ES right now.

Thank you so far for your detailed Guide and your opinion on the next steps!

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Last edited by paco2304 on Feb 13, 2021, 10:54:45 AM

Next step is augment lightning? (with cannot roll attack mod)
And if I don't hit lightning penetration: remove lightning > augment lightning > repeat? Somebody confirm please.

Spoiler
After I have lightning pen I craft 20% energy shield and aug crit which is either crit chance or crit multi, remove crit > add crit with harvest until I hit t1 multi, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info