[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

Hey, what would you recommend levelling Assassin with in 3.13 now that you retired your levelling build?

This question is also for the other int wanders in this thread, what did you level with (that felt good)?
Last edited by amasokin on Feb 15, 2021, 6:59:18 AM
"

Hey, what would you recommend levelling Assassin with in 3.13 now that you retired your levelling build?

I leveled as hollow palm and it felt smooth and fast. Only the gear shopping was annoying, thanks ggg.
"
amasokin wrote:

This question is also for the other int wanders in this thread, what did you level with (that felt good)?

I leveled as bladefall/bladeblast self cast. The first 30 levels are slow, but after that it's very smooth. Only item I bought was a Cold Iron Point for 4c, rest was garbo rare gear.
"
Xentos78 wrote:
Hi,

At first thanks for the nice guide !

I am working on this for 2 weeks now. My initial invest was like 60ex and it was really shit considering the invest. But i kept working on it and craftet every single piece of gear i actually wear. I am currently at 2020 int (got my hh yesterday its lots lesser int with it) still with room to get better.
It's all written in the guide how to craft and how important it is.
Just a side node i made lots of currency with gg items i could not use myself and sold them.
What i still don't understand is how to get more than 12-14k es.

Feel free to inspect my char.

Cheers

To get to 15k+ es, you need a GG 700+ es chest. You need ailment immunity on boots so you can drop the Elegant Form cluster and replace with a GG ES small cluster. You could be getting 80 more es from a GG helmet too.

Basically you need GG items in quite a few slots to get to 15k+ es.
"
funkiwi wrote:
Hey there,

awesome guide, awesome build - really like it.
currently sitting around ~1100 INT and its feeling good. Still a lot of todo for this toon.

What I don't get right now:
How do you play reflect maps (Scion/Assassin) or atziri for example? :D

regards

I hate to quote myself, but maybe someone got an idea?
Or how you do ele reflect :D
Pretty simple.

Don't run ele-reflect.

I actually found that if there happened to be a Zana harvest/uncompleted map that has ele reflect, I swap my pantheon to Yugul and then grab exposure tolerance on the tree (next to thread of hope). It's still possible to die, but it at least gets me through a map I needed to run.
"
nudt wrote:
I actually found that if there happened to be a Zana harvest/uncompleted map that has ele reflect, I swap my pantheon to Yugul and then grab exposure tolerance on the tree (next to thread of hope). It's still possible to die, but it at least gets me through a map I needed to run.

if u want ele reflect u can clear with PS, as long as u have power charges u will have 100% crit and assassin is immune to crits.
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
"
Xiaobear6 wrote:
"
Xentos78 wrote:
Hi,

At first thanks for the nice guide !

I am working on this for 2 weeks now. My initial invest was like 60ex and it was really shit considering the invest. But i kept working on it and craftet every single piece of gear i actually wear. I am currently at 2020 int (got my hh yesterday its lots lesser int with it) still with room to get better.
It's all written in the guide how to craft and how important it is.
Just a side node i made lots of currency with gg items i could not use myself and sold them.
What i still don't understand is how to get more than 12-14k es.

Feel free to inspect my char.

Cheers

To get to 15k+ es, you need a GG 700+ es chest. You need ailment immunity on boots so you can drop the Elegant Form cluster and replace with a GG ES small cluster. You could be getting 80 more es from a GG helmet too.

Basically you need GG items in quite a few slots to get to 15k+ es.

Good clusters, Clarity Jewel and decent ES on body and helm. this is how u get a lot of ES
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
Can't you still die from evasive mob since you won't have 100% chance to hit? Probably OK if you're already 100 on SC but I wouldn't risk it on HC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info