[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

"

Good clusters, Clarity Jewel and decent ES on body and helm. this is how u get a lot of ES

Thank you for clarification.

As i am Kind of casual i guess i am near my limit, but maybe i can craft some better pieces even if i doubt that.
Damage and speed are fine for me only survibility could be higher.
My next goal are boots with ailment even if its near impossible to get those with high int. Gonna go crafting them tonight.
Guess a maven orb on them makes them not really better only the belt enchant won't be needed anymore.
Hi, I am currently crafting for a switch to this build.

I am playing a weaker int stacker scion build, which is nice since I can take half the items over. But I am wondering if I should continue using my current crafting base, since it is strictly speaking for an other build.

Just imagine I auged 1% dmg per 15 int on it and fixed the lightning roll. Would that be worth it? The 50% ele dmg seems to be a pretty bad damage roll and I cannot get critmulti on it.

PS: This is my 1st season with harvst. WTF are all those T0-T1 items you can make in a few hours. :D
"
PS: This is my 1st season with harvst. WTF are all those T0-T1 items you can make in a few hours. :D

Only if you have unlimted currency and if so you can buy or mirror the desired item. Self crafting even with harvest needs a lot of time unless you are really Lucky.

Those tripple int amuletts are expensive and they are not cause its so easy to craft them
Last edited by Xentos78 on Feb 17, 2021, 8:47:57 AM
I don't know what you mean with unlimited currency but spending 20ex to finish an amulet doesn't seem much on a build that starts to work at 100ex+. By the way, somebody please have a look at that one and give me a tip. :) How important is crit multi on the amulet?

And unless before time is not the main problem. For example, the chest below. For (on average) 12 crafts à 3ex I have an T1.5 item. Sure it is 36ex, but that used to be a mirror. I would have never owned something like that before, since the crafting with keep prefixes enabled this item in the 1st place for comparably low cost.

Or the cluster. Just get 2 pre or suff you want and finish it for a couple of ex. Maybe 10ex if you want a t1 and t2 secondary roll.

I could go on, but you get the point.

PS: I'm not sure how long you have been playing, but from my perspective harvest crafting is delve crafting on crack. Back then a lot of high end items were suddenly affordable since you could control the outcome of crafts. Mhh thinking about it, crack is too weak, whats a stronger drug?
Last edited by Quasator on Feb 17, 2021, 12:16:21 PM
Okay, I've been playing the build for a few days.
I'm doing good BUT I get slapped around by.... anything.
I died way way too often.
8.7k ES but still getting oneshot by most things out there.
Maven invitations are impossible as well.

My investment so far is 300+ex and I'm not sure what I'm missing.
Outside of just levels that would give me more damage, I don't see any "defence" that I'm missing.
Can anyone see if I'm perhaps doing something wrong?

POB below

https://pastebin.com/3Cce6mxx
Hello my friend is using this build and even tried a 6l power siphon and 4l kinetic and its great clearing speed even a 100ex invested not including headhunter and tried a non headhunter belt with really good stats. But takes legit a minute to kill regular non delerium t15-t16 bosses. The clear is pretty good besides some yellow monsters even with 6l power siphon or 6l kinectic blast keep messing around with the links and pob.

I saw so many videos of this melting stuff saying not that expensive and we waited days on certain items to get for cheap I know its not the best but still the video people legit kill bosses 100 times as fast as my friend I can't see any gems 21/20 or flasks he doesn't have making it kill like the youtube videos. We even spent most of the budget on the best items on pob you had linked. I really need help :(

https://pastebin.com/FJR1vPST
"
Okay, I've been playing the build for a few days.
I'm doing good BUT I get slapped around by.... anything.
I died way way too often.
8.7k ES but still getting oneshot by most things out there.
Maven invitations are impossible as well.

My investment so far is 300+ex and I'm not sure what I'm missing.
Outside of just levels that would give me more damage, I don't see any "defence" that I'm missing.
Can anyone see if I'm perhaps doing something wrong?

POB below

https://pastebin.com/3Cce6mxx

The defence of this build is mostly from high es pool combined with fortify and dodge, with leech around 3-4k per sec to recover from hits. You should aim to get higher es pool to prevent one shot. Clariy watcher's eye gives quite a big boost to your es pool. Looking at your gear, you should aim to get attribute % and int % amulet which give a big boost to ur overall int which is a lot of es aswell. Also you are lacking 100% ailment immunity which is very important in terms of survivability.

"
Hello my friend is using this build and even tried a 6l power siphon and 4l kinetic and its great clearing speed even a 100ex invested not including headhunter and tried a non headhunter belt with really good stats. But takes legit a minute to kill regular non delerium t15-t16 bosses. The clear is pretty good besides some yellow monsters even with 6l power siphon or 6l kinectic blast keep messing around with the links and pob.

I saw so many videos of this melting stuff saying not that expensive and we waited days on certain items to get for cheap I know its not the best but still the video people legit kill bosses 100 times as fast as my friend I can't see any gems 21/20 or flasks he doesn't have making it kill like the youtube videos. We even spent most of the budget on the best items on pob you had linked. I really need help :(

https://pastebin.com/FJR1vPST

According to the PoB u linked, you currently have 900 int, the damage of the build is coming from stacking as much int as possible, so to improve the dps you should aim to get more flat int and int% on your gear as much as possible. You also only have 99% accuracy but u can easily fix it with higher level of precision. Helmet enchant also improve your dps since power siphon scales base on number of projectiles.

For comparison I will put my PoB of my current char aswell. I play the inquisitor version mainly for the ailment immunity and penetration. Currently at 2.1k int, 12k es, still working on chest, rings, belt, amulet and a mirror tier wand. Absolutely destroying anything end game atm.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/V8RJJZDv

Last edited by Synergetic1991 on Feb 19, 2021, 3:03:59 AM
selling my gear... pardon my rings/belt/etc as i juz cant get the right harvest + lazy to go discord harvest trade. lol

wld like to sell together as a set so pls dun PM me for individual items. tks. :)

Big update:

Ascendancies, Harvest and normal crafting sections are re-written. Some are supported by videos.

PoB links now show my actual gear in Ritual

Going to add videos of gameplay and do more crafting guide videos as i go on.
Bench Crafting Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2515748

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/trivial_matters/
Hey there guys,

I'd really like to get into this build but I'm not entirely sure if I'm ready for it. I have tried asking this on reddit and boy that sure wans't a great experience. So maybe you guys can helt me out.

1. I think I can muster something around 70-80ex budget. Will this be enough to get the build off the ground or will it feel bad? What amount of ex would be a good starting point to make a build that actually feels like the endgame build it is supposed to be?

2. Is there a budget difference between Assassin and Occultist? When Trivial says Occultist has some advantage "early on" does he mean when you're in my position with some budget but not infinite?
I have a lvl 94 Occultist that I could just respecc to this, if that would work better with my budget.

3. Would someone care to make a writeup of what Items (and maybe an expected price) I will need to get this going and what's optional and goal for later on?

Thanks guys, really looking forward to this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info