[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

Is there another source of ES leech? without the lightning cluster jewel i have no es leech at all
Last edited by TrueGohan on Oct 12, 2020, 11:27:00 PM
"
itsmaka wrote:
First off love the build! Having a great time.

I am having a really difficult time defensively and feeling lackluster offensively I dont quite feel like my dps is where it should be, I added a CWDT immortal call to see if that would help a little with getting deleted, I am about 60-65 exalt deep into the build and love the way it feels but I have to be missing something! Something I overlooked... so if you guys could lend me a hand and give a once over on my PoB with a recommendation to at least address the squishy feeling I would be super grateful!

https://pastebin.com/3rKE3FSd there is my current PoB I appreciate it!

I wanna make a note that I have PoB with a watchers eye with clarity mana to es and precision crit multi and it was a 400 es boost and 4% damage boost for 25 ex. Didnt seem like that would fix the problem.

Another edit... I added a bottled faith with zealots hoping that may help a little

Pob link is broken but I imported your char and can see that your int is very very low. You should buy a 15% increased intelligence belt and craft with spite, that alone is a huge int upgrade. One of your rings also has no int and your small cluster provides no int; the sole reason we use them is to scale int while getting %es nodes. You also need to divine your wand to get to the top end at 6, at 1100 int that's 110 top end damage base that you are missing.
The ring that has int has no %qual and the one without has %qual for attributes... All those little things add up. To give you some comparison, that sort of investment you made should get you closer to 1600 int.

You also seemed to be a little slacking on simple stuff like Blessed Orbs on your wand/rings for example; all those little things add up. Missing 20q on two gems on your main dps setup is also lackluster; just do the recipe if you are missing gcps.

On a side note, I would recommend you drop blood rage. Negating ES recharge is a huge pita and that alone might be the difference between feeling tanky and feeling squishy. I'd also recommend you swap ele weakness for sniper's mark, it helps so much on single target fights that the damage comparison doesn't matter. I just cleared uber elder deathless without throwing a single kinetic blast, just letting the power siphon splashes clear out trash.

Hey man loving the build so far.

My question is that i see most people on poeninja use other clusters. the physical ones with smite the weak etc. Are they better at the moment than the storm drinker snowstorm ones? or is it cause of veteran defender ?
i love this build so far, for me the playstyle fits perfectly :)

Currently sitting at ~1100 int with ~3 mil Sirus dps in PoB i can run t16 ezy pzy i tried some juiced t16 with 40% delirium, beyond, conquerer influence and breach, i went better than i expected :)

im currently sitting at 10 ex and need help for my next upgrade :)

im fine with my chest atm :

bought it for 2 ex :)

the things i want to upgrade:

1 Ring :

Helmet :

what i need to look for? more es/int and int% or should i go for the power siphon enchant which is pretty expensive on a good base atm? :(

Boots :

atm i need the dex on them so maybe if i get dex + int on my ring i can switch to tailwind boots to boost dps

Or should i buy a atziri Shield for ~ 9 ex?
But for me that would not benifit me atm because i have good es/res/int shield atm:

thx for any advice :)

Last edited by PatrickFN on Oct 13, 2020, 6:49:03 AM
Since I league started with this build (just don't), I'll try to summarize the route I took. I have no idea if it's a good one, but anyways:

1) get a decent 6l to farm yellow maps
2) focus on the awoke wand as it helps a lot
3) start getting %int on gear; if on a budget, buy the %int implicit neck and craft something useful yourself
4) around 1200int, bought the shield. It helps a lot farming red maps as you ignore curses
5) bought a int/%int head for 6ex, no enchant
6) bought %es watchers for 12ex
7) at 1700int I stopped finding upgrades on market and started crafting. Buying is almost always cheaper (besides large cluster jewels)

The build feels fun and fast to play at 9k es, but it starts to feel tanky at 12k+. I would suggest farming 83 contracts, they give good xp and a very solid income with relatively safety and low investment
"
TrueGohan wrote:
Is there another source of ES leech? without the lightning cluster jewel i have no es leech at all

look for feed the fury notable cluster

I just got back playing heisht for almost 2 weeks. Any idea for this chest? recraft?
Hi there, I was wondering if someone with experience regarding this build would be able to take a look at my character Bolokov and let me know what things should I upgrade next. I keep dying randomly in juiced t16s, and I also don't know how to push higher DPS numbers, I'm currently at 3M sirus dps. First time building this kind of character so I don't know a lot about the archetype, but it's been fun to just run through maps, even tho I die a lot :p
"
Picka_boo wrote:

I just got back playing heisht for almost 2 weeks. Any idea for this chest? recraft?

Can you link it with the mods shown? Definetely don't craft over, there is stuff worth doing on this chest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info