[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

Pretty much what stnikolauswagne said.

Every item you have equipped that doesnt have a 50+int roll on it is kinda suboptimal. Head, Chest and belt should have the %int/%attribute roll on it too; t1 obviously. Amulet is a bit of a special case since its something to awakener craft. Wand needs attackspeed etc before int.

Every item you equip that compromises on those stats in some way will lead to a exactly that - a compromise. This build doesnt work well if you compromise. Fooling yourself into thinking that your gear is "good enough" if you just have "most" of the rolls on your gear or just crafted some stuff on it which "ought to be good enough" is not cutting it on stacking builds.

Attribute stacking builds are some of the strongest, but also the most expensive builds in the game. The itemisation is incredibly tight.
Last edited by Cyrix1337 on Oct 9, 2020, 1:24:28 PM
Got a troll chaos res exalt lol, pretty happy with the chest though.

Maybe I try annulling the chaos res later, 50-50 is quite a gamble...
"
ovrlrd wrote:

Hm. Even if you annull it off you have to slam something really good since you cant craft 2 things on it, right?

Thats a lot of gambling.
"
Cyrix1337 wrote:
"
ovrlrd wrote:

Hm. Even if you annull it off you have to slam something really good since you cant craft 2 things on it, right?

Thats a lot of gambling.

Odds might be decent on slamming an aisling on it, any +qual mods are huge, but I still wouldn‘t annull, its a 3/5 to hit something that would severly hurt this beautiful chest.

E: Also finally took the plunge of
, its a setback on any of the PoB metrics but jesus christ I forgot how nice it is to map with a HH, fully juiced Tropicals were a bit dicey before but now they are smooth as butter. Time to go for level 100 and see how much more I can get out of this before I burn out.
Last edited by stnikolauswagne on Oct 10, 2020, 1:45:46 PM
It's not that big of a gamble; you craft prefixes cannot be changed and annul. If you remove %int you just scour suffixes and start over. I did this process about 5 times before I hit the % int; only reason at this stage would be if I were trying to open a mirror service, but then again it would be up for you guys as I don't know anyone else who might want to mirror a chest like this.

As for Aisling, I don't think it's worth it; I could technically craft int and %qual but I'm at 1828 int, 6% at that stage is really significant to sacrifice. Changing the chaos res for another res or for Int would be amazing, but I doubt it would be profitable at this stage
I'm an idiot with the aisling, I somehow had it in my head that you can slam Aisling on an item with a crafted mod allready. As far as mirroring goes, I think my first mirror will go to either Wand or Boots, maybe Ring if some crazy Base pops up.
hey guyz im done with int stacking build, had alot of fun, really good build here, its not min maxed yet but can do a8 and high tier beefed maps

https://pastebin.com/yVWGZxAJ

Xiphi#2828 discord
so its a 6l kinetic blast for clearing and a 4l PS for bosses..im so confused
"
TrueGohan wrote:
so its a 6l kinetic blast for clearing and a 4l PS for bosses..im so confused

Swap around and see what you need more, I tend to run with the kb since I very rarely need the single target dmg; when I'm going for bosses I always swap them out
First off love the build! Having a great time.

I am having a really difficult time defensively and feeling lackluster offensively I dont quite feel like my dps is where it should be, I added a CWDT immortal call to see if that would help a little with getting deleted, I am about 60-65 exalt deep into the build and love the way it feels but I have to be missing something! Something I overlooked... so if you guys could lend me a hand and give a once over on my PoB with a recommendation to at least address the squishy feeling I would be super grateful!

https://pastebin.com/3rKE3FSd there is my current PoB I appreciate it!

I wanna make a note that I have PoB with a watchers eye with clarity mana to es and precision crit multi and it was a 400 es boost and 4% damage boost for 25 ex. Didnt seem like that would fix the problem.

Another edit... I added a bottled faith with zealots hoping that may help a little
Last edited by itsmaka on Oct 12, 2020, 4:09:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info