[3.18 suspended] Blast from the Past. KB/PS Int Stack Wander King. Speed meta 18K ES, 20m+ dps

"
GlimG wrote:
Hi! I've just started putting this build together. I like it because it is unlike most builds I can dump a lot of currency into in that it actually has a ton of defense and still enough damage.

I had a question involving the cluster jewel selection you've made. . . where are we getting the chilled effect on enemies to enable snowstorm? I can't for the life of me find where the build would chill things. Might just be a derp on my side.

Skitterbots are used for chill/shock,if you are not running those you can get cold damage on a jewel or ring prefix.
Ah right thanks! I haven't ran skitterbots in a while so I forgot they do that.

Rank 3 ES Assassin in HSC achieved, 2k more ES to go, sadly no good synth bases on the market for rings right now :(

Has anyone played around with using Simplex Amulets (-1 pre, -1 suffix, +25% explicit effect) as an amulet? Looking to upgrade from
but can't find anything good on trade so deciding on which base to use for selfcraft.

Also: Skitterbots vs Wrath when I have access to cold damage on weapon attacks? On a surface level wrath seems to give me more DPS but I am unsure how it works in practice.
Last edited by stnikolauswagne on Oct 8, 2020, 5:44:27 AM
Hey i tried the build and didn't like it so if some one is interested i can sell a full gear set armor/gems/weapon/flask/jewels, whisper me in a game.
Hmmmmm yes the floor here is made out of floor
Hi, how much would you say a helmet like the one you have in the Harvest gear section is worth this league ? I crafted one pretty much exactly like that but with 275 instead of 300 ES.
Last edited by MaxineCaulfield on Oct 8, 2020, 5:37:19 PM
If you guys are looking for a cheap helm enchant, Sniper's Mark effect is 30c~ and is stupidly good:

Replacing the enchant only gives me 1% dps even on Sirus (!!!)

I got lucky enchanting my own, bought the helmet already crafted with a random enchant. The PS IAS enchant is 2ex for the base and obviously both of them help nothing on clear; the Sniper's Mark one helps "slightly".
Last edited by ovrlrd on Oct 8, 2020, 5:50:21 PM

Can someone recommend me my next step of upgrade, my own thought right now is to switch my cluster jewel to one with fuel the fight and veteran defender with some strength on it so i can recraft the belt and free up two skill point. My question is should i start working on a new chest with %int on it ? I think my main upgrade would be either the chest or my wand or helmet. Really want some confirmation/advice before commiting, Apprecriate any help and comment, thank you !
Here is what I‘d do in your situation (assuming you have 10 or so ex budget):

Get the fuel the fight/Veteran Defender cluster or alternatively put the dangling skillpoint into the 30 strength node, recraft the belt and see what you hit, especially resistance wise (Maybe get a belt with 18% int after catalysts, assuming the bases aren‘t insanely expensive RN).

Now that you roughly know what your resistance needs are get yourself some tailwind boots, Tailwind is a huge DPS upgrade and even at 24% crafted MS you get way more MS out of it than your current boots.

After that I would look into upgrading the rings, there are some decently big DPS gains to be made there. Your chest is a relatively easy upgrade as well, but bear in mind that it will take around 100 dense fossils to even see the big %int mod so don‘t bankrupt yourself trying to hit %int and big flat int. Wand and Helmet I would keep for a while, maybe divine the wand, but look it up in PoB first.

Before making huge changes afterwards I would start crafting some small clusters, they are a good source of Attributes/ES/Resistances, it really isn‘t that bad to craft something useable with alt/regal and if you keep around some alternatives with good resistance rolls it allows you to more easily replace gear.

So TL:DR:

Large Cluster>Belt>Boots>Rings>Maybe Chest>Small Clusters>Rest
Hi, guys I need help with this build.

Can someone take a look at my character and tell me what is wrong I just went to Drox on Awakener level 4 and I got destroyed...

It just seems that I'm missing something important for damage or survivability I was barely dealing damage to him and when I had no Vaal Discipline up I could just run around or get killed.

Build is not completed but seems too weak for what I have right now.
https://pastebin.com/eaiAZAHF
I need to know what to get next or if something really important is missing.
Last edited by alexyo27 on Oct 9, 2020, 7:48:44 AM
Its not so much that you are missing something major, its more that a lot of your gear is mediocre and the build only really shines when you have good gear.

An easy upgrade would be your Chest, you should be able to easily hit 550 or so ES on it by just slamming like 10 Dense Fossils into it. Your jewels are kind of mediocre, providing nearly no offensive benefits. As far as the large cluster goes try to get one with Fuel the Fight and Veteran Defender, its a good base of Attributes and Resistances as well as freeing up 2 passive points. Your tree overall looks okay but consider dropping zealots oath, you have almost no life regeneration so it barely provides anything. The Arcane Surge link does nothing for you, Arcane Surge provides "more" spell damage, but only "increased" Spell damage helps our DPS via Wandslinger Notable.

Cinderswallow Urn and Dying sun are both huge upgrades and you should probably look into getting them, though Elemental Focus messes with Urn a bit so you might have to look into switching things around.

Finishing off your wand with multimod and crit chance is also another boost in DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info