[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

"
"
Laere wrote:
I am contemplating hunter slamming my belt for chaos damage as it is 400k more dps, but seems pointless when everything melts as is.

Hunter slam it for 10% increased life instead (or, you know, both).

Oh True, not a bad idea.

Also I have an open suffix on my bow and am contemplating augging it with an augment speed for possible attack speed on kill, or if there's something better you recommend?

Result of my hunter slam. T2 life % then aug slammed t2 chaos dam.
Last edited by Laere on Jul 22, 2020, 11:42:15 AM
"

This!!
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
"
Laere wrote:
"
"
Laere wrote:
I am contemplating hunter slamming my belt for chaos damage as it is 400k more dps, but seems pointless when everything melts as is.

Oh True, not a bad idea.

Also I have an open suffix on my bow and am contemplating augging it with an augment speed for possible attack speed on kill, or if there's something better you recommend?

Result of my hunter slam. T2 life % then aug slammed t2 chaos dam.

I'd try to divine to 20% reduced flask charges used and work on the other mods with Harvest later on.
--
"
Itsjdcc wrote:
Bro, one question about POB, the thorn arrow damage is the damage per pod, or is it the damage assuming all the pods hit 1 target?
Don't really understand how its calculated in POB
EDIT: Nvm, figured it out.
for anyone wondering, the thorn damage in POB is wrong, its the equivalent of 1 pods average damage, multiplied by attack sped, which is inaccurate cause we are a channelling skill.
So in order to figure out your DPS with thorns, you need to take the pod avg damage and multiply it by the number of pods (assuming they all hit) and then figure out how many 5 stages casts u can pull off per second.

My understanding is that it's one thorn arrow. But the PoB's numbers in the Poison's More modifiers don't add up. I'm consulting someone with much better knowledge than mine in PoB calculation for an answer.

"
for anyone wondering, the thorn damage in POB is wrong, its the equivalent of 1 pods average damage, multiplied by attack sped, which is inaccurate cause we are a channelling skill.

The poison is always a function of attack speed because multiple poisons stack, and the more you can shoot your SA, the more poison stacks inflicted on the target, and hence more DPS. However, it's hard for PoB to say how many 5-stage SAs you release within an ailment (poison) duration. Therefore, PoB has to rely on attack speed to estimate a reasonable (as possible) for the poison DPS. Not saying it is the best way of doing this, but it is a reasonable one to estimate the poison DPS.
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jul 22, 2020, 12:39:58 PM
Just ran a casual Simulacrum with the build:

... I think that this league I will be able to min max :D
So I crafted a new bow, and the end result was I got tankier:

In combination with this belt enchant accuracy is solved:

So I was able to drop precision and pick up arctic armour, for more of that sweet sweet mitigation.
"
Kh4r4 wrote:
Just ran a casual Simulacrum with the build:

... I think that this league I will be able to min max :D

Gratz. You are rich!!

"
So I crafted a new bow, and the end result was I got tankier:

In combination with this belt enchant accuracy is solved:

So I was able to drop precision and pick up arctic armour, for more of that sweet sweet mitigation.

That belt is dope!!
--
Just crafted this helm. Besides the inherent T3 life, look like this is the best helm for our build

Also my gears crafted so far:
Gears

Hit chance capped by flat accuracy on the rare ring (+% attack catalyst) and flat accuracy on the Abyss jewel socketed in belt.
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jul 22, 2020, 11:55:28 PM
"
WolfieNa wrote:
That belt is dope!!

Thanks I'm pretty happy with it. I was going for the "enemies withered by you have -6% to all resistances" but when I hit the accuracy mod a lightbulb went off and I realized it created some new flexibility in gear/tree.
Would You mind creating item setup in pob with total GOAL gear we schould be chasing for (i mean perfect dram 6 affixes rares)? it helps a lot especially in crafting league ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info