[3.13]🏹 Poison Barrage-VF / Scourge Arrow / TR PF | Bottled Fortify | The Tankiest Ranger + High DPS

"
KaindeMort wrote:
I ran into delema.

I can try annul but chance to fail... Any advice?
BTW Wolfie thank you. Four season, and so far excellentl. In harvest especially.

Thanks for being with us for 4 seasons. :)

There is better way than annul:
- remove attack (-mana), or remove fire (fire resist).
- block prefix.
- scouring suffix.
- augment attack back (-mana).
- remove/add defense hoping for higher ES rating, or block suffix & aug fire to get 15% phys taken as fire (pref).
(Also explore various focus mod possible on the chest in addition to the 120% fortify.)
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jan 25, 2021, 12:27:21 PM
Hey, I'm considering swapping to a scourge arrow variant, but I'm not sure which I should try. The str-stacking version seems like the strongest, but I can't find a write-up on it; is it hidden in the comments of this post somewhere?

Budget is ~20 ex to start, in case that impacts which build I should pick.
Last edited by TheRabbler on Jan 25, 2021, 12:31:24 PM
Hey !
I'm starting T14+ maps on A4, and i really struggling.
Can u give me some affordable tips to increase my dps and my def !

I saw Wolf said about 50k armor ... i just have around 9k with all up !
"
WolfieNa wrote:
"
KaindeMort wrote:
I ran into delema.

I can try annul but chance to fail... Any advice?
BTW Wolfie thank you. Four season, and so far excellentl. In harvest especially.

Thanks for being with us for 4 seasons. :)

There is better way than annul:
- remove attack (-mana), or remove fire (fire resist).
- block prefix.
- scouring suffix.
- augment attack back (-mana).
- remove/add defense hoping for higher ES rating, or block suffix & aug fire to get 15% phys taken as fire (pref).
(Also explore various focus mod possible on the chest in addition to the 120% fortify.)

Thanks. I heard they return Harvest, but I haven't seen it yet. If remove\add craft work as in league than, that is a good news.
Isin't astral plate better than assasins garb?
32 all res... But like 100 armor less?
Loving the build so far, it's a ton of fun.
No issues in T16 but I still do die to random oneshots and bosses can sometimes take a long while.
Any tips on what I could improve next to alleviate those issues if I want to stay evasion-based?
"
Kaenshin_ wrote:
Isin't astral plate better than assasins garb?
32 all res... But like 100 armor less?

It's quite hard to get the required 180 strength to wear it
Hello guys !
Im playing this build since the league start and Im having so much fun. Now I think I have enough currency to try the alberon warpath build.

Does someone know what is the best way to craft the Gain Accuracy rating equal to your strength helmet? Ty so much Wolfie and the others for all of your precious advices.
"
Does someone know what is the best way to craft the Gain Accuracy rating equal to your strength helmet?

Augment attack x2 then remove attack for 50% chance to retain the Gain AR equal to strength?

The replica alberon warpath receives a big nerf (-37.5%) to the base strength conversion.
New: grants 1 to 80 Chaos Damage to Attacks per 80 Strength.
Old: grants 1 to 80 Chaos Damage to Attacks per 50 Strength.

to put it into perspective:
New: 800 strength gives 10 to 800 chaos, 405 chaos on average.
Old: 800 strength gives 16 to 1280 chaos, 648 chaos on average.

It's still a very good source of flat chaos, but the effective DPS is noticeably lower compared to the pre-nerf. So, proceed with precaution.
Poison Scourge Arrow/Toxic Rain + Blast Rain PF| Bottled Fortify:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2851574
--
Last edited by WolfieNa on Jan 25, 2021, 6:36:42 PM
i got ignored and i'm still confused

did some upgrades but still have questions:

1.accuracy is very important for us?

2.help me with flasks im confused. whats better setup rn for big t16's (1-3 deli orbs)? and for bosses? it changers everytime right? for example on uelder taste of hate more profitable than dying sun ? so we havent consistent flask setup right?

3.lets say i have 30ex rn. what should i upgrade? (change quiver(i mean aug chaoses), change boots? flasks? bow?) i wanna be as tanky as u was in a vids, but some extra damages on t16s can almost one shot me, whats a problem?

4. Drillneck not viable as end game candidate?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info