3.10.1f Patch Notes Preview

WTB server improvements. Kthx
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
Performance fixes/upgrades/whatever it is that needs to be done so the increasing amount of players that was able to play the game but is now experiencing issues would be nice too.

Maybe one day...
"
rrurrer01 wrote:
someone will say that often patches is good - but i will say that your programmers are bad.

Go back to diablo
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
Betrayal Targets now remove nearby ground effects when they are defeated.

better late then never.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Fixed a bug where shocks applied by the Cold Conduction cluster jewel notable had their magnitudes and duration inversed.

so all the time i actually buffed enemies by 10% since i chill everything? are you kidding me?
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty!

GGG pls make more client and server fixes!
also nerf some broken stuff... u know what

Imagine nerfing something midleague... Just wait 1.5 month mr redditor
Nice.
when HH nerf is coming?
cuz its crazy theres a item that works in every build, and can make any build better than all others when used..

like a max of 10 attr stacks from rares, etc

u guys make a LOT of nerfs to everything else becuz of HH, but never on the item it self
i think its time really..
Still waiting for fix on Burials
"
Control-clicking to take a Watchstone from Zana no longer causes the window to close.

"Control-clicking to take a Watchstone from Watchstone Inventory places it into its Citadel, rather than the players inventory."
.. now that would have been a helpful fix.

Thanks for the rest though! Appreciate the Simulacrum performance boost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info