3.10.1f Patch Notes Preview

man cannot play been having problems with eyes but as soon as they get better I will be back! this is good like I said best game publisher on the planet!
but why is oak still black then is it some mistery which we as a community overlooked or is it a lazy job from the programming side of GGG...
Are you ever going to fix Burial Chambers or are you going to refuse to acknowledge the issue and fix it next league when we will see Delirium on in 10% of our maps?
"
Hirux wrote:
"
ibims111 wrote:
I wonder how you manage to balance the game in any future league.
The loot, the damage, the builds in general, it is not the same as before delirium.

I really think not limiting the cluster jewels and throwing a ton of currency in each map was a big mistake. Even though it helps the casual players to get a foot into end-game, I think it damages the game in general.

4000 exalted orbs for a league build? Come on...

How do you top that in new leagues? Even more loot and more power to builds? What is the point giving bosses more life when we get n times the damage.

Cluster Jewels should not go core!

Are u being forced to play 4k exalt builds ? Cuz im not

Compare the amount of players playing them to the amount of players having the time invested to afford them and you get what I mean.

if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
Setasuna wrote:
Did you fix Dash?

After the patch, my dash without second wind keeps rolling back now.

"If using the Attack in place option, the direction is reversed.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
haven't had performance this bad since betrayal
i'm glad we have pics of your cats and dogs though

this kinda stuff is becoming indefensible
also: fix trade

GGG pls make more client and server fixes!
also nerf some broken stuff... u know what

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info