3.10.1f Patch Notes Preview

"
Snapfire wrote:
GGG,

Can the text speed when any NPC is talking be fixed?

The text goes faster than the speaker, so the text will finish before the NPC is done talking thus canceling their speech before all their dialog is complete. It is on all NPCs.

This has been bugged for many patches, and not sure why it hasn't been addressed/fixed yet. I play with English text/voice.

Thank you!
-Snapfire

THIS??? Come on GGG fix it please, really frustrating! :(
"
Rallos40 wrote:
"
Thresher Spectres no longer use their multi-slash skill.

Fixed a bug where Threshers didn't trigger projectiles with the second and third slashes of their multi-slash skill.

????

Temporary fix...
No Problem,
Exile
I would like some performance improvements next. I can't run a browser alongside the game anymore without it freezing.

"
Snapfire wrote:
GGG,

Can the text speed when any NPC is talking be fixed?

The text goes faster than the speaker, so the text will finish before the NPC is done talking thus canceling their speech before all their dialog is complete. It is on all NPCs.

This has been bugged for many patches, and not sure why it hasn't been addressed/fixed yet. I play with English text/voice.

Thank you!
-Snapfire

This has been an issue for a long time. Not a very big one but still a minor annoyance. I always scroll up a few times during dialogue.

Thank you for your hard work GGG!
Ggg, make the fog appear everywhere in the map, which then like a typical zana mission or breach run, killing monsters extends the fog timer. This will fix all your problems with 99% incompatible map layouts and poorly designed league mechanic. there must be more content delivered in a league than doing bridge runs. Sad.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Love the removal of ground effects around Betrayal targets, we need the same treatment for Zana and Alva (so that you dont burn to death on burning ground while inspecting your options for Zana maps / temple layouts).
"
Hirux wrote:
You dont need to whine just beacuse u hate something. Why do you hate [necromancer builds] so much hmm ?

...if you dont like something just keep that for yourself.
very nice !
Bad Seed
"
BarnabieBob wrote:
"
Hirux wrote:
You dont need to whine just beacuse u hate something. Why do you hate [necromancer builds] so much hmm ?

...if you dont like something just keep that for yourself.

Go to my post history and check why i wanted them to nerf necro.

Now give me your reason why HH should be nerfed and pls don't even try with (cuz it's OP/it makes you immune to everything bla bla bla)

Good Night Exile :)
"
Hirux wrote:
You dont need to whine just beacuse u hate something.

I never said that HH needs to be nerfed. I just pointed out that you are hypocritical.
For the love of god just fix the problem with the travel skills especially with the leap slam skill in predictive mode. keep rolling me back after 3-4 slams and it is getting so annoying. This bug is interfering with the entire gameplay and causes many problems of survivability. Just sick of this shit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info