good job
so much fixes, thnaks ggg
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty!

GGG pls make more client and server fixes!
also nerf some broken stuff... u know what

what what ?
I don't know why but this league is kinda end for me after the first 3 weeks, good league tho. Too bad we didn't get to fight that mfk in the last wave of Simulacrum
Should probably check into the fact that myself and a friend DC'd during a simulcrum last night and lost all loot in inventory. He had a voices worth around 26ex we dropped previous round. We know your policy about these things and don't expect it back obviously. But this is an extremely frustrating and disappointing thing to happen. The instance/portals also disappeared. Just so it doesn't happen to someone else. Although I imagine it has already. Cheers.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty!

GGG pls make more client and server fixes!
also nerf some broken stuff... u know what

They not gonna do it until league is over. Thanks <3
Talismans are no longer always allocated to the map maker

We know you love talismans, so instead of only giving them to the map maker, EVERYONE GETS THEM! this is a buff.
"
Blighted Dreadwheels will now correctly follow the Blight path until a player is in close proximity, at which point they will begin to chase down the player.

glad to see it fixed, blight maps gonna be a bit faster now, was like that in metamorph and blight league.
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
wow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info