3.10.1f Patch Notes Preview

"
rrurrer01 wrote:
someone will say that often patches is good - but i will say that your programmers are bad.

Let me know what 50M+ line bug free project is yours, I'd be fascinated to learn from it.
"
Fixed performance degradation over time in the Simulacrum.

It's good you are addressing this, but I think it's going on in maps, too. I can't run more than 5-10 maps before my pc becomes a stuttering mess to the point I can't even close the game and have to restart my pc. it wasn't like this for the first few weeks of the league either.
Nice timing
Why does the mist have to be timed at all? Zoomers still gonna zoom, so why can't everyone enjoy the game at their own pace? It really does fly in the face of the statement that GGG would like to slow down the game.. and then puts a timer on the key mechanic of the league.

Addressing this would resolve all the issues around phased bosses and interacting with other mechanics in the game like Betrayal masters. So why not make it easy on yourselves GGG, and enable a broader section of gamers to actually experience the game?
"
Why does the mist have to be timed at all? Zoomers still gonna zoom, so why can't everyone enjoy the game at their own pace? It really does fly in the face of the statement that GGG would like to slow down the game.. and then puts a timer on the key mechanic of the league.

Addressing this would resolve all the issues around phased bosses and interacting with other mechanics in the game like Betrayal masters. So why not make it easy on yourselves GGG, and enable a broader section of gamers to actually experience the game?

+1. About half of all skills are unusable this league because they can't clear big areas fast enough to gather rewards. The experience with a delirium orb is so much better.
"
Souleus wrote:
"
rrurrer01 wrote:
someone will say that often patches is good - but i will say that your programmers are bad.

Let me know what 50M+ line bug free project is yours, I'd be fascinated to learn from it.

It took most players 1-2 days to see the league issues and recommend changes to delirium.

And after the fixes, it took them another day to see the issues again.

All the way back to baeclast, there was already concern about delirium and boss fights, particularly once with forced immune phases and interacting with the league.

This is a month and a half into the league and all these small changes were need week 1.
"

Maybe next league, as it's too late now
N Job, Cheer!
"
art3moos wrote:
"

Maybe next league, as it's too late now

nope, they will make the exact same mistakes next league because they never listen. there have been a few issues in the past few leagues that continued to happen and were obvious before the launch yet took weeks to be addressed (if at all)
"
Hucuchill wrote:
"
Blighted Dreadwheels will now correctly follow the Blight path until a player is in close proximity, at which point they will begin to chase down the player.

glad to see it fixed, blight maps gonna be a bit faster now, was like that in metamorph and blight league.

OH yeah the last 2 minutes of running around the maps looking for where like 3 wheelies decided not to colour inside the lines, that's always fun and productive.

"
Fixed a bug where you were considered to have stopped taking damage over time recently while using Righteous Fire when Pendulum of Destruction changed modes (from increased Elemental Damage to increased Area of Effect or vice versa).

:/ As a major pantheon Arakaali is pretty much dead, needs a big boost to make it equal in value and utility to say Solaris or Brine King. IC was the first blow, but this is going to hurt it just as bad if not worse, as the "grep recently_stopped_taking_dot" crusade continues.

It's like they made this nifty and often very strong pantheon power and then changed their minds, retconning its trigger condition right the f out of existence everywhere they find an instance of it.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info