3.10.1f Patch Notes Preview

How about Delirium mist to pause for ENTIRE boss fight? You know, to help people who do not have 20-220 mil arc damage.
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty!

GGG pls make more client and server fixes!
also nerf some broken stuff... u know what

Dude, it's already nerfed. Kappa
Looks like you rock guys...only 6 pages of comments around...hahahahaah
How long you will not change the engine...this game will be a black hole of resources and $$$$...but is funny no one cares there.
Still no fix for Burial where a simple small rock block the fog. Been many bug reports about it, and there are even videos showing the one single tile set that causes it!
Would love some fixes to all these crashes to desktop I keep getting. :c Literally making the game unplayable for me. Almost never happened before the last patch, now happens all the time.
Most enjoyable league ever. Keep up good work lads.
Mirror of Kalandra?
"
In10se wrote:
Looks like you rock guys...only 6 pages of comments around...hahahahaah
How long you will not change the engine...this game will be a black hole of resources and $$$$...but is funny no one cares there.

"
How long you will not change the engine...

Bruh.

Do you understand the sheer amount of workload hours that went into creating the spaghetti code that is called PoE engine?

Reworking the engine from scratch would take roughly TWICE as much time, if they want to keep parity with the old databases of items and characters.

Answer to your question: It will never happen, unless they scrape all the old databases completely (just global wipe of everything that players own).
High Priority Known Issues (PC)
Delirium content problems:
Fog sometimes cannot spread further, particularly in Burial Chambers

Where is a fix?
"Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.1d where using Dash supported by Second Wind on Predictive networking mode could cause desync."

Awesome I can't wait to try it out! This bug was destroying me. Thanks!
It's a great league to try new variations but the way you don't want to go is that you're scared of being flamed by a few Reddit users. (incl. the streamers)

GGG can not Nerf this stacking of jewels. You know that there are so many mechanics that the majority of players will not survive if you play a normal build. It is a double-edged sword.

Since everyone is at home anyway and has time to play, patch the jewel stack and restart the league until the league's actual end date.

Last edited by Lyso2202 on Apr 28, 2020, 2:27:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info