3.10.1f Patch Notes Preview

This is great stuff thanks !

I have two questions though :
1- Why did you wait so long into the league before pausing the fog in invincible boss phases ?
2- I am a Game Designer myself and I don't understand why your GD did not think about it while designing the feature. It is obvious and I don't think you are juniors right ? Why are you always missing that kind of obvious interactions with your other mechanics ?
I don't see a fix for delirium loot dropping during elder guardians being inaccessible.
Nerf that HH plz k thx!
"
rafaelgxs wrote:
when HH nerf is coming?
cuz its crazy theres a item that works in every build, and can make any build better than all others when used..

like a max of 10 attr stacks from rares, etc

u guys make a LOT of nerfs to everything else becuz of HH, but never on the item it self
i think its time really..

[Removed by Support]

Why would they nerf something that isnt even OP by itself ? The only reason why HH is very strong is when you run it with self curse setup.

[Removed by Support]

I used one this league and without running beyond it's literally useless.

Wow i got 3 buffs that increase my dmg by 10% POG. Im unkillable now wowowoowowowo

Srsly [Removed by Support] stop complaining.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Apr 28, 2020, 1:15:39 PM
"
DanteTDH wrote:
Nerf that HH plz k thx!

Im sry but is there any chance that u were diagnosed with MR (google it)

Why would they nerf something that isnt even OP by itself ? The only reason why HH is very strong is when you run it with self curse setup.

[Removed by Support]

I used one this league and without running beyond it's literally useless.

Wow i got 3 buffs that increase my dmg by 10% POG. Im unkillable now wowowoowowowo

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Apr 28, 2020, 4:06:40 AM
"
Petardinjo wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
ty!

GGG pls make more client and server fixes!
also nerf some broken stuff... u know what

what what ?

are u being affected by "broken stuff" YOU ARE NOT

then for f*** sake stop complaining and go back to reddit
I wonder how you manage to balance the game in any future league.
The loot, the damage, the builds in general, it is not the same as before delirium.

I really think not limiting the cluster jewels and throwing a ton of currency in each map was a big mistake. Even though it helps the casual players to get a foot into end-game, I think it damages the game in general.

4000 exalted orbs for a league build? Come on...

How do you top that in new leagues? Even more loot and more power to builds? What is the point giving bosses more life when we get n times the damage.

Cluster Jewels should not go core!
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
"
ibims111 wrote:
I wonder how you manage to balance the game in any future league.
The loot, the damage, the builds in general, it is not the same as before delirium.

I really think not limiting the cluster jewels and throwing a ton of currency in each map was a big mistake. Even though it helps the casual players to get a foot into end-game, I think it damages the game in general.

4000 exalted orbs for a league build? Come on...

How do you top that in new leagues? Even more loot and more power to builds? What is the point giving bosses more life when we get n times the damage.

Cluster Jewels should not go core!

Are u being forced to play 4k exalt builds ? Cuz im not
Last edited by Hirux on Apr 28, 2020, 4:37:30 AM
-Make the fog pause on bossfights, when combat is active
-Make the fog pause on research encounters, while you are in the encounter
-Make the fog FOLLOW the map layout, instead of going through a zigzag map in a
straight line
-Make the fog STOP when a delirium boss spawn"yaay, a boss, aaand it's gone
-Fix mass spawning lag, delirium being started, legion obelisks being opened, etc
kills the whole game for half the encounter fpswise.

On top of that, i hope you are planning a massive nerf for guardians, since you did it to any kind of summoner minions, where a player had to invest in a specific build, intstead of "lol i have 200+ex to invest, guess i will run around with every goddamn aura and use whatever skill i want to afk through a8 sirus cuz i cant die".
For clarity's sake, more people play guardian now than summoners in last two leagues.

hmmmm

still no "fix" (i.e. opt-in button under options) for the piss-poor implementation of using parent stash tabs in leagues????

[Removed by Support]
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Apr 28, 2020, 5:01:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info