3.10.1f Patch Notes Preview

ya buddy good one, i guess your 12 or only use half your brain, i mean this game is nothing but numbers and calculations. im sure your the type to think wolcen wqas "golden" on day 1 xD
Last edited by Theoutlaw21 on Apr 28, 2020, 8:15:33 PM
"
rrurrer01 wrote:
someone will say that often patches is good - but i will say that your programmers are bad.
ya buddy good one, i guess your 12 or only use half your brain, i mean this game is nothing but numbers and calculations. im sure your the type to think wolcen wqas "golden" on day 1 xD
"
nekumawaru wrote:
"
Varakai wrote:
Should probably check into the fact that myself and a friend DC'd during a simulcrum last night and lost all loot in inventory. He had a voices worth around 26ex we dropped previous round. We know your policy about these things and don't expect it back obviously. But this is an extremely frustrating and disappointing thing to happen. The instance/portals also disappeared. Just so it doesn't happen to someone else. Although I imagine it has already. Cheers.

This! Done with league, didnt see the point to start over and over farming fresh league when everything is broken.
wow happens to a handful of ppl, unless your running 100 a day. never had this happen to me tbh
"
Why does the mist have to be timed at all? Zoomers still gonna zoom, so why can't everyone enjoy the game at their own pace? It really does fly in the face of the statement that GGG would like to slow down the game.. and then puts a timer on the key mechanic of the league.

Addressing this would resolve all the issues around phased bosses and interacting with other mechanics in the game like Betrayal masters. So why not make it easy on yourselves GGG, and enable a broader section of gamers to actually experience the game?
just use deli orbs on em
"
rrurrer01 wrote:
"
Souleus wrote:
"
rrurrer01 wrote:
someone will say that often patches is good - but i will say that your programmers are bad.

Let me know what 50M+ line bug free project is yours, I'd be fascinated to learn from it.

after 3 years of playing this game i have strong feeling that i play in "always beta" game.
sometimes its totally unplayable.
i quit this league and further until they will make some modern trading system - not this "waste your time" system.
here is how it looks like from words of one of the streamer Chistor:
"Chris Wilson decided to buy a bread and walks to the store, he sees the merchant and asks him to sell him one bread, but merchant turned his back to him and keeps silence. Chris asks again and again about 15 minutes, then merchant turns to him and says 'sold'." ))

but u keep eating this cactus.

literally nothing wrong with the trading honestly, just assume its sold, turn on active search, use auto whisper. The only think i can think of is implementing the trade screen into the game itself BUT that would also clog up the screen, again tho i dont find it too bad
Can we please get a stash tab for incubators? I have 3 stash tabs full of them...
"
redslayer wrote:
Can we please get a stash tab for incubators? I have 3 stash tabs full of them...
Facts XD we need a quad tab that puts ALL crafting material together
"
kelabukelala wrote:
oak : i guess i still black then
IM DYING
The problem of robots
u know

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info