3.10.1f Patch Notes Preview

As a relatively new player to PoE and GGG, should I be surprised that GGG has a a bug fix list this long 4-5 weeks after launch? Some of the leagues have rough start but not like this one. Things are still just as jacked performance wise as they were when the league launched.

Is this normal? I'm surprised they are ok with all this performance issues, claiming they got DDossed vs they broke stuff but didn't catch issues.

Coming from Diablo and Blizzard, this feels like them when they started slipping on quality and issues and such.

Just asking for reference. I'm sure some ppl have no issues, but it feels like we are the QA department for PoE2 and its not going very well.

Enables my anti-hate ring of curiosity +3

Hilranger
Last edited by Hilranger on Apr 28, 2020, 1:00:03 PM
Don't introduce this league into a core... this 'll kill our GPU and CPU. It's no funny to fight with Kosis/2-3 frames per second on 20 th wave ( powerpoint is more impressive than this .... you know what ....
All factors ( during a delirium, especially on 5 th lev ) like breach/harbinger/perandus plus conqueror's monsters causes tons of technical problems- this game is overload actually.
Skills ( visual effects ) of your party's members should be able to switch off ( like in D3 ).
I know that my Volatile Dead kills fps, I know it but I cannot change this ( Ice Nova, Discharge etc also ). Time to stop this madness... most of my guild's friends left a delirium after about 2 weeks. Sad but true.
Last edited by Varan1971 on Apr 28, 2020, 1:10:26 PM
what sad is i still dont get the delirium timer or the way fog decided to dissipate in maps. at times i am running a map and i lose fog before i even get to earn a single splinter. all i am doing is running the map i am in and killing whatever in the way. why cant we just get a timer put up that we can just see what we working with..... i still manage to earn between 0 to 47 splinters in a map. just shouldnt be that kind of insane range this late into it. cause that zero still means i have no clue what the hell the mechanics of the league seem to be.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
Hirux wrote:
"
Pathological wrote:

We get it. Your FotM headhunter guardian doesn't want to be nerfed. You don't need to reply to everyone who threatens your precious.

You dont need to whine just beacuse u hate something. Why do you hate headhunter so much hmm ?

Does it make you immortal in normal maps ? Answer is NO

Does it increase your dmg when you equip it ? Answer is NO

By normal maps i meant (alch and go)

Im not here to change your mind, if you dont like something just keep that for yourself.

All of your old posts are begging for necromancers to be nerfed. Hypocritical much?
with the current performance issues you cant send the fog into core game. srsly dont add another unfixed performance [Removed by Support] like intervention spawn freeze, legion unfreeze freeze, uber elder arena freeze/stutter, sirus fight stutter, new influence monster spawn freeze/stutter, ....just the whole [Removed by Support] list
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Apr 28, 2020, 2:06:18 PM
i think all these 12 pages of comments says a lot , game is good , main problem is it needs a lot of adjustments , some of them are game breakers , u could simply make the fog have a timer the more u kill the more time u have similar to zana missions , [Removed by Support] , people are angry and dissatisfied with the speed meta ur pushing players towards , there is literally very little joy in speed running all the map every map , i mean ur development team should know that ???? [Removed by Support]

i have to mention the trade system in this , why till now no fixes , each time i wana buy something i have to use a web browser leave the game and go check online , then wispier in-game and hope he reply .... thats lame at best .

and well u dnt want to make money ???? sell us the currency collector animal Chinese version have , add a second and third inventory bag for looting in map , that we can use , sell these ull make tons of money instead of making more MTX for once , give the quality of life some love , and gain some $$$$ , about time .
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Apr 28, 2020, 2:04:41 PM
Has anyone looked into why Orchard map specifically is so absolutely godawful performancewise?
Awakened Combustion Support when?
"
BarnabieBob wrote:
"
Hirux wrote:
"
Pathological wrote:

We get it. Your FotM headhunter guardian doesn't want to be nerfed. You don't need to reply to everyone who threatens your precious.

You dont need to whine just beacuse u hate something. Why do you hate headhunter so much hmm ?

Does it make you immortal in normal maps ? Answer is NO

Does it increase your dmg when you equip it ? Answer is NO

By normal maps i meant (alch and go)

Im not here to change your mind, if you dont like something just keep that for yourself.

All of your old posts are begging for necromancers to be nerfed. Hypocritical much?

Isnt it different ? 5c necro could literally kill everything and was almost unkillable. With headhunter you are not a god. If u wanna be unkillable then go for HH + self curse + solstice + 3 inspireds... ohhh yea 4 sextants, double beyond.

You know what i find funny ? There are many similarities between HH haters and flath earth believers.

Good day to you Exile :)
Last edited by Hirux on Apr 28, 2020, 3:13:04 PM
GGG,

Can the text speed when any NPC is talking be fixed?

The text goes faster than the speaker, so the text will finish before the NPC is done talking thus canceling their speech before all their dialog is complete. It is on all NPCs.

This has been bugged for many patches, and not sure why it hasn't been addressed/fixed yet. I play with English text/voice.

Thank you!
-Snapfire
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
"
No fix for the swinging delirium portal? Just make it static and when run into it triggers. Terrible design oversight GGG.

Terrible design indeed.

And stop MUTING hosts that advertise breach runs in global 820, the channel is made for trading that kind of service as noone looks at the trade-chat anyway

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info