[3.10] Herald Power Siphon Guardian | OP as heck | Money making guide and Scion version included

"
K4P0T wrote:
Maybe I overracted a little bit. Haha

I got to the point where I'm halfway satisfied.

I took out all Split personalities for the moment. Next point is either going into Thrill Seeker or a Split with Mana and Int.
With 21 Precision I got like 11 Mana left to cast.

Crafte this shield few mins ago

Not that satisfying but I'm too scared to annul and multi atm.

The 1% jewels get more expensive daily it seems. It's really hard to get something with atleast one usable stat for under 1ex.

BTW if you craft on Flat ES instead of % ES, you'll get more ES.

If I were you, I'd go balls deep and annul to try and get a free suffix for multimod. If you hit off both mana and stun/block recovery, block a suffix and slam, then multimod
Thoughts on this? I can 30% corrupt for around 365pdps total
"
Trenmonster wrote:
Thoughts on this? I can 30% corrupt for around 365pdps total

Looks pretty good! I would go for the 28% Hillock weapon quality, then vaal/double corrupt it instead, but I like to gamble.

Overall, I'd prefer to do the Hillock quality instead of the 30% corrupt
Last edited by moldycondom on Apr 23, 2020, 2:26:31 PM
is it really 60ex just to get started? bro how do people afford this build :0 i'd love to try it but 60ex is wayyyy out of my budget.
I guess something is wrong with my char. I can't use Purities with 7 jewels (2 on belt + 5 on tree.) even if I drop hatred, I can use only 1 purity.

Could someone be so kind to give me a hint about what is wrong with my char?
"
ClydeShelton wrote:
I guess something is wrong with my char. I can't use Purities with 7 jewels (2 on belt + 5 on tree.) even if I drop hatred, I can use only 1 purity.

Could someone be so kind to give me a hint about what is wrong with my char?

Answered him in game, but I'll put it in writing.

You didn't read the jewels section correctly. You don't have any "Heraldry" mods on your cluster jewels - you need 3x Heraldry+Purposeful Harbinger jewels. You only have Endbringer+Purposeful Harbingers

You have a 9% Saqawal's nest, not 10%. Also your Split Personalities are wrong. You need INT/ES
Last edited by moldycondom on Apr 23, 2020, 4:44:03 PM
"
is it really 60ex just to get started? bro how do people afford this build :0 i'd love to try it but 60ex is wayyyy out of my budget.

This is a pretty easy league to farm currency, unrelated to the build, but what are you doing to make money? Maybe you're just not being efficient. Can give some advice if you want.

I was able to make this in about 3 weeks:

Last edited by moldycondom on Apr 23, 2020, 4:26:45 PM
If you have some advice i'll take them :)

Also how would the build run on a 120ex budget?
What do you farm mostly?

PS. According to my previous question relating to aw. fork vs aw. chain, which one would you choose only considering single target dmg (not to switch gems for Omni/Kosis/map boss fights)?
Last edited by Dimin1shed on Apr 23, 2020, 5:03:00 PM
"
moldycondom wrote:
"

This is a pretty easy league to farm currency, unrelated to the build, but what are you doing to make money? Maybe you're just not being efficient. Can give some advice if you want.

I was able to make this in about 3 weeks:

I could use some advice too. I do mostly maps conquerors and sirus but only sitting on 20 ex so far.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info