[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

Hey, thanks for the build, i'm loving playing with that!

I wonder, i should replace any gem for boss fight? like Meele Splash or Multistrike? If so, what gem its the best for single/boss fight? Thanks!
Quick question please.

In one gear section you say to get Cremator and Master of Fire on cluster, on the next section you say Cremator and Cooked Alive. Which is more important?
@trancenergy11
"
How big of a difference do these 95% evade do for survivability over the 50-70 that non-raiders have?

85% less attack-based dmg taken. Build is playable without these 95% evade but will feel significantly more squishy whenever you can't one-shot everything (deep delirium, simulacrum wave 20, etc...)

For lvling, just grab a Riwald's charge at 44 and a Terminus Est at 51 and you should obliterate everything with a 6L.

"
would u ever consider not taking the left ascendancies at all (avatar of slaughter)

Not really, it's the strongest option for DPS by far and also gives 25% movespeed.

@K9Advantix
"
Would something like an explosion chest replace melee splash (and be replaced with fortify)?

Unfortunately it would not work well, we don't scale phys dmg. And it wouldnt give 60% more DPS whenever they are 2+ enemies in range, like Melee Splash + Tribal Fury does.

@thenextndut

An SSF Oro's version should be very comfortable in yellow maps and be able to clear everything up to T16s, but single target DMG will probably become a bit low. Scaling fire DMG is hard in SSF (no Watcher's Eye, no Oro's corruption, no Impresence...).

I'd honestly recommend a physical version for SSF, which is easier to scale up and doesnt require INT gems. Downside is gem-swapping for single target.

I'd recommend to progress with what you have, and theorycraft a bit your options once reaching higher red maps. You should aim at something able to reach 3M-ish shaper DPS for the hardest endgame boss fights.

@Apalux
Melee Splash can indeed be swapped out for Ruthless for 45% more single target dmg, and thats not even included in the showcased DPS numbers !

@Benville
"
In one gear section you say to get Cremator and Master of Fire on cluster, on the next section you say Cremator and Cooked Alive

Will edit it, Master of Fire and Cooked Alive are equivalent (-10% fire res). Cooked Alive should be more common and a bit cheaper.
Last edited by Heinarc on Jan 20, 2021, 8:01:57 AM
"
Heinarc wrote:

@GamingCaterino

Short answer, the phasing ascendancy would allow you to be more tanky against spells (25-30% ish) while being considerably weaker against regular attacks (75% evade instead of 95%, so +500% avg dmg taken). DPS potential is about the same.

Alternative annoint is Frenetic for +1 frenzy (about 11% more DPS) but I'd not skip an endurance charge generation mechanic if you plan to do rippy endgame maps. Deep delirium mobs can hit for 8000 raw phys dmg, if you do not run 3 charges + basalt, you can get straight one-shotted.

Best alternative way to generate endurance charges without the annoint is probably Redeemer's boots, but you can also consider the Red Nightmare jewel in the Scion area, or running Enduring Cry (not as good as it once was, unfortunately).

I actually have frenetic on my tree. (also im on Slayer atm but i will plan to do re roll into raider after i farm more currency for everything)

I'm also using Enduring cry atm and has cwdt with immo call.

may I ask why choose Infernal cry? our FS is linked with Multistrike which cant exert the FS right? is it just for the cover enemy in ash? this is why i went Enduring cry atm.

also, can I not use 6L Ancestral totems, put them somewhere and just use Kaom's Heart for more HP?

I'm still learning anything I can before switching up to raider.

Last edited by GamingCaterino on Jan 21, 2021, 1:00:47 AM
"
@thenextndut

An SSF Oro's version should be very comfortable in yellow maps and be able to clear everything up to T16s, but single target DMG will probably become a bit low. Scaling fire DMG is hard in SSF (no Watcher's Eye, no Oro's corruption, no Impresence...).

I'd honestly recommend a physical version for SSF, which is easier to scale up and doesnt require INT gems. Downside is gem-swapping for single target.

I'd recommend to progress with what you have, and theorycraft a bit your options once reaching higher red maps. You should aim at something able to reach 3M-ish shaper DPS for the hardest endgame boss fights.

Hey thanks for the reply,
actually I got the terminus est too, so I can play the physical FS.
And I just saw your SSF character (Physical FS).
My Question:
1. U are not using farrul fur/Terminus Est, so the frenzy charges doesnt have problem without them?
2. Is there any spesific reason why are u using 2 handed swords? how about one handed + shield?
Hello guys, can someone look at my char? I have problems with tier 3-4 maps, and just barely kill Baran . Mb i did smthng wrong.
Guys are the onslaught ascendancies bugged or something?

First of all i don't get the onslaught at all even tho rapid assault should give it permanently?
And my evade chance doesn't increase either even when i try to activate onslaught from a gem or flask.
I have to say this build is really enjoable so far.
I just started mapping but i am easily capping the 95% evade chance with avatar of the chase and a jade flask and never getting hit. And for rituals and bosses vaal grace caps my dodge chance for attacks and nearly caps spell dodge (i max it out with quartz).
Literally standing there hitting mobs and they dont hit back.
10/10 build much better than the scion i've been playing before.

Only little thing i noticed i still don't cap my frenzy stacks on a solo boss without combustion. Dropped fortify for now (using it on leap slam) for combustion to get reliably frenzy.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on Jan 20, 2021, 12:18:03 PM
Quick question in the guide it says a 6link corrupted oro is around 5-6 ex.
But just the price of 6linking it (1500 fusings and 1500 vaal orbs) is around 15 ex with current prices. And i think the prices on fusing only go up as the league goes on. And maybe another 1-2 ex on coloring the sockets.
Or is there some trick to getting it 6linked that i don't know?
Last edited by trancenergy11 on Jan 20, 2021, 2:15:56 PM
"
trancenergy11 wrote:
Guys are the onslaught ascendancies bugged or something?

First of all i don't get the onslaught at all even tho rapid assault should give it permanently?
And my evade chance doesn't increase either even when i try to activate onslaught from a gem or flask.

I've been wondering this also, despite having the Ascendancies there's no buff to indicate it's "on" and my evade chance seems pitifully low given I have 5k+ evasion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info