[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

"
Hmm so that's roughly 22 exalts for that craft atm.
Definitely nice having a 7link but is that an upgrade that's really worth 22ex.
I'd consider it a very luxury buy especially for someone poor like me and probably not gonna do it until i can get every other major buy that's under 5ex possible.

Don't worry, if you like the build and are reasonably efficient at mapping, you won't be poor for long. Just chaining T16s holding your flicker key down will eventually net several hundred chaos per hour .D
[removed duplicate]
Last edited by Heinarc on Jan 21, 2021, 4:35:27 PM
[removed duplicate]
Last edited by Heinarc on Jan 21, 2021, 4:35:47 PM
Hey everyone, I have ~30ex and was wondering if this could comfortably do t16s and not struggle on bosses like ice shot.
New to POE right before ritual came out. Played a few different builds by different classes and this by far is my favorite!

I enjoy SSF a lot so I don't have the weapon you recommend, is there a physical build listed somewhere until I get one? I don't think I really know enough about the tree to make an optimal building path just yet.

Also for bosses with that spawn something under their feet, is there any advice or just wait it out? If I flicker it it usually just kills me.

Thanks!
Also another question, is it not worth it for the survivability to spec in to avatar of the veil instead of avatar of the chase? or is it not just needed? Maybe for HC? After I learn the game more I want to switch to that I think.
"
Carlton_Dance wrote:
Also another question, is it not worth it for the survivability to spec in to avatar of the veil instead of avatar of the chase? or is it not just needed? Maybe for HC? After I learn the game more I want to switch to that I think.

I'd say the sole reason u play this ascendancy over scion or slayer is avatar of the chase. The 35% evasion is just huge and u can really feel it putting in the work when you are never getting hit in maps.
Classes like scion can put in more damage but no1 is as tanky as raider.

So i would never drop avatar of the chase if you want to survive while flikering into giant packs.

Avatar of the veil is all right but most of its bonuses u can get from other sources. Like u can get the flask affixes for elemental ailments and get quartz flask for attack/spell dodge that you would get from quartz infusion.
Personally i would rather unspec avatar of slaughter and get veil if you really want to get even more tanky which i was doing actually until i did uber lab.
Last edited by trancenergy11 on Jan 22, 2021, 1:54:11 AM
Also someone here proposed using kaom's heart instead of the 6l totem setup.
What do u think about this idea?
I don't feel like my totems deal much damage but the biggest issue is they instantly die to bosses if i place them into attacking range.
So just using them for buffs and getting that juicy 500 life.

Kaom's heart is 20c atm i think i've never seen it be below multiple exalts in previous leagues.
how you get onslaught buff? does the ascendancy give u perme onslaught?
Due to the volume of messages, I'll not necessarily reply to stuff already in the guide or discussed over the last few comment pages. I try to regularly edit and complete the guide based on your feedback.

@ElodinTheGreat

"
Hey everyone, I have ~30ex and was wondering if this could comfortably do t16s and not struggle on bosses like ice shot.

For comfortable mapping, it is (much) more than enough. I'm already cutting through T16s with Impresence + Inspired learning + 10c gear, with less than 5000HP. You can get much better.

For bossing, given the high leaguestart prices, I think you can get to the point you can easily destroy conquerors/guardians/elder, but Shaper, AL8 Sirus and Uber Elder would still require attention.

@Carlton

You can browse my characters list, Taelwen_SFF (lvl 94, approx. 100h playtime, shaper/elder/sirus capable) and Nurya_SSF (lvl 100, too much playtime, absolutely shits over the hardest game content) are 2 physical variants of the build. I won't provide active support for variants to keep the thread specific. However, if you carefully read the build mechanics and gearing sections you should get a good idea of how the build scale and be able to make your own choices from there.

Do not consider HC with this build however, the flicker mechanic will eventually fuck you over at some point.

@trancenergy11
"
Also someone here proposed using kaom's heart instead of the 6l totem setup.
What do u think about this idea?

Don't skip totems on starter gear, you would struggle against T16s bosses with adverse map modifiers (like +40% ele resistance, hexproof etc...). They double your DPS and are durable enough at gem lvl 18+. If you want more life, maybe consider a 5L Belly of the Beast, should give a similar amount of HP, But eventually nothing will beat a good rare piece.

Last edited by Heinarc on Jan 22, 2021, 4:37:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info