[3.13] 🔥Oro’s Flicker Strike Raider🔥 | Top tier mapper/currency farmer | 10M+ DPS | All Content

Hello guys,

really enjoying the build right now, i was just wondering what to improve now,
i´m searching for a 2nd cluster atm. i´ve reskilled the frenzy section and only have 5 frenzy atm and 93% evade. Should i spec to Discipline of Slaughter? But what sould i respec for that thing?
Oro´s Corrupted version is to expensive right now :(
i´ve got one jewel which penetrates fire 1% is it better than the standard fire damage/Crit/life ?
Last edited by Dillemille on Jan 21, 2021, 4:00:24 AM
"
trancenergy11 wrote:
Guys are the onslaught ascendancies bugged or something?

First of all i don't get the onslaught at all even tho rapid assault should give it permanently?
And my evade chance doesn't increase either even when i try to activate onslaught from a gem or flask.

Onslaught from ascendancy is applied permanently but isn't shown in the buff bar (dunno why...) You can check yourself by refund Avatar of the chase (or Rapid assault) and you'll see your movespeed/attackspeed drop in character stats section
Guys is there any difference between "12% increased two handed weapon damage" and "12% increased sword damage with hits and ailments" large clusters?
Because the second one is much cheaper and also easier to make urself.
"
trancenergy11 wrote:
Or is there some trick to getting it
6linked that i don't know?

Fated connections prophecy can do 6-link and that looks to be about 6ex now.
"
Lemabelle wrote:
"
trancenergy11 wrote:
Or is there some trick to getting it
6linked that i don't know?

Fated connections prophecy can do 6-link and that looks to be about 6ex now.

I don't think it works on corrupted items.
"
trancenergy11 wrote:

I don't think it works on corrupted items.

Unless there is some new trick in the last couple leagues I missed, nothing works on corrupted items. Presumably it would have been corrupted after being 6-linked. I was just answering the question about how to 6-link for a much lower cost than 1500 fusing.

I don't know the whole economics of it all, but possibly the reason you could get a 6 link corrupted oro's for 6ex is that some players are going through the trouble of 6-linking and then vaaling Oros to try and get a particular corruption effect, and then selling the failures to recoup the cost. Since the cost of 6-linking is about 6ex, it stands to reason a failed corruption that was still a 6-linked oros would sell for a similar amount, considering it's a weapon with some demand. A quick search right now reveals a single match for 1.8ex with the right socket colors! Not a good sign, considering the first few matches almost never respond. It's still too early in the league for much availability on stuff.

The correct way to get your corrupted Oro's is definitely to buy one with the good corruption but unlinked, and then 6L it using the 6S/6L bench crafts found in delve, which work on corrupted items. Total cost 1500 fuses, 350 jewellers and 1850 vaals.

Definitely a very expensive upgrade, but also very worth it once you can afford it. Also keep in mind this guide was written while Ex were worth 150c, instead of 75ish as of now, so prices listed in exalts can change quite a bit (but the underlying "chaos value" is still pretty much the same).

League advice : Get your Inspired Learning as soon as you can, it's straight broken with the Ritual mechanic. I often finish my rituals with 20+ stolen buffs. The complete Headhunter experience for... 150c :D
Last edited by Heinarc on Jan 21, 2021, 12:26:49 PM
"
Heinarc wrote:
The correct way to get your corrupted Oro's is definitely to buy one with the good corruption but unlinked, and then 6L it using the 6S/6L bench crafts found in delve, which work on corrupted items. Total cost 1500 fuses, 350 jewellers and 1850 vaals.

Definitely a very expensive upgrade, but also very worth it once you can afford it. Also keep in mind this guide was written while Ex were worth 150c, instead of 75ish as of now, so prices listed in exalts can change quite a bit (but the underlying "chaos value" is still pretty much the same).

League advice : Get your Inspired Learning as soon as you can, it's straight broken with the Ritual mechanic. I often finish my rituals with 20+ stolen buffs. The complete Headhunter experience for... 150c :D

Hey @Heinarc, I wanted to ask have you done any of the higher tier content this league? I've been following your build and I can do T16s and my map clear speed is insane, but some of the bosses I just do zero dps on. Once flasks are gone you are basically dead. Just wanted to see if there was some method you have. Thanks!
"
Heinarc wrote:

Hmm so that's roughly 22 exalts for that craft atm.
Definitely nice having a 7link but is that an upgrade that's really worth 22ex.
I'd consider it a very luxury buy especially for someone poor like me and probably not gonna do it until i can get every other major buy that's under 5ex possible.
I'm currently lvl 92 and awakener 6, still running with pretty bad gear (5000HP, around 1M shaper DPS). Same as you, T16s are fine if a bit rippy, and DPS is too low to be comfortable on some bosses.

I didnt have trouble with map bosses, but I start to have some experience with the build and know what to worry about. For example, bosses like Canyon or Toxic Sewer have a chaos degen pool that will absolutely shred you if you don't keep an eye open for it. As rule of thumb, you can facetank melee dmg but should avoid big spells and degen effects.

Conquerors are fine, Drox and Al-Hezmin should be easy, Veritania and Baran can wreck you if you underestimate them. Lost 30% xp on Baran last night cos I was stubborn and refused to gem swap to cyclone.
Of the 4, I think thats the only one which should require a swap to cyclone, for the other 3 you can just replace your Melee Splash with something else (Fortify or Ruthless).
Eventually all 4 can be straight flickered down once you have the DPS to kill them within the 10s of Vaal Grace.

I skipped my first Sirus to not risk xp loss, would only attempt him at AL0 with this gear.
Same stuff for shaper/elder guardians, I could probably do them but likely not deathless, so I just dont want to risk it for now.

I'll now need to make use of the 5-10ex sitting in the stash :D
Last edited by Heinarc on Jan 21, 2021, 3:43:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info